• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
"Bumblebeau Takes the Cake" by Bumblebeau: Guest Author Week Day 3

Author's Note:

After a short hiatus because my life is a mess and I'm testifying in court against one of my former best friends tomorrow, Guest Author Week is back, running from Monday, 4/20/2020 (blaze it!) to Sunday, 4/26/2020 whenever I run out of guest chapters! We continue with what I believe is the first pony writing Bumblebeau has ever published on this site! Congratulations, Bumblebeau, you're officially a My Little Pony fanfic author! EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like they submitted something to another compilation/anthology fic a few months ago. Congrats anyway, Bumblebeau!

Want to get in on the fun? Send me your own guest chapter! Blog with all the details here!

My name is Bumblebeau, if thats too much of a mouthful to say just “Beau” would be fine.

As much as I would love to tell you all about myself: who I am, what I’ve done with my life, and other forms of shameless self promotion, the main author of this series doesn’t like to make his chapters to be more then a few hundred words for some reason, and this chapter will be no exception.

I decided to travel to an alternate universe Ponyville because I heard it was another OC’s birthday today, and birthdays mean cake!

He goes by the name of Super Trampoline, and I decided to risk fracturing the nexus between universes just to eat his birthday cake; I also brought him a present too, aren’t I a doll?

Once I arrived at Super’s home (wherever that is because I’ve only read a few chapters of this series) I knocked on his door a few times, while also appreciating the texture of the firm mahogany door.

Unfortunately it didn’t seem like anypony was home; I had no idea when he would be back, and I didn’t want to just leave his present out for just anypony to take, so Naturally I decided to break into his house go through his already unlocked backdoor and placed his present on his kitchen table.

I scanned his room and saw the cake sitting on his counter. Surly as much cake as he has here he wouldn’t mind if I took a single fourth of the whole cake, would he? I did get him a present after all.

What I noticed about the cake piece I had is that it has a sort of Green frosting with red layers and some red jelly candy sprinkled on top.

It might have struck anypony else as odd, but my sweet tooth craving was driving me crazy, so I decided to ignore it.

“Thanks for the cake!” I said to no pony in particular as I preceded to eat my clearly earned piece of cake.


Taking this as his cue to finally show up in this chapter, Super Trampoline was heading home from the shopping district alongside two of his marefriends: Twilight Sparkle, and Trixie Lulamoon, who the guest writer really wanted to be in this chapter.

Carrying a bag with both wings he couldn’t wait to get home to his never been broken into house, and eat sone of his freshly-baked, delicious cake waiting for him. He is of course referring to the chocolate cake in his refrigerator, not the trap cake which he keeps on his counter in case one day thieves actually did decide to break into his house.

He remembers Pinkie Pie (one of his other marefriends who loves to bake stuff) giving him the cake made of Jalapeños, Serranos, Habaneros, Cayenne, and Ghost peppers; it also had Wasabi frosting and Hot Tamales sprinkled on top.

On their way home Super saw an Earth Pony stallion he didn’t recognize drinking heavily from the fountain in the middle of town, screaming his head off: “MY MOUTH IS ON BUCKING FIRE!!!”

“Who’s that?” Twilight questioned like the intelligent pony she is.

“Don’t know, but Trixie thinks he looks like such a dip,” Trixie answered in third person, because she thinks it makes her look cute.

Super was sure it had nothing to do with his aforementioned Spicy Cake and decided to ignore the suffering pony, and took his marefriends home for some much needed cake and cuddles.

PreviousChapters Next