• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
“Infrastructure Week for My Infinite Marefriends (a.k.a. The Ride Literally Never Ends)” by Jay Bear v2: Guest Author Week Day 2

Author's Note:

Welcome back to Guest Author Week, running from Monday, 4/20/2020 (blaze it!) to Sunday, 4/26/2020, or whenever I run out of guest chapters! We continue with this wonderful Cats (the musical, not the late 2019 massacre), we have this dimension and fictional universe-hopping shenanigans Jay Bear v2! Want to get in on the fun? Send me your own guest chapter! Blog with all the details here!

Griffonized Zecora, Queen of the Changelings in dimension Omega-99.9-ZZZ-Indigo (I have an interdimensional portal gun—long story) declared her undying love for me last week and became my infinityth marefriend. Now I have marefriends in every dimension of the multiverse. But, since being an attentive coltfriend is one of my many special talents, that means now I have to visit all of my infinite marefriends.

Even with an interdimensional portal gun, that’s a lot of traveling. There are infinite dimensions, you know. I need something fast that I can ride between dimensions. Or, even better, there should be something fast that every creature in every dimension could ride. So a few days ago I went to Skimbleshanks the railroad pone. ((***Note to self: Eugh. Changed my mind about the Cats reference, scrap it on the rewrite.))

Skimbleshanks was in his office, which had a lot of train stuff.

“Hi, Super Trampoline!” he said when I came in.

“Hi, Skimbleshanks!” I said when I came in. “I need a railroad that goes to every dimension in the multiverse so I can visit my infinite marefriends.”

“There could be some serious engineering issues with that,” he said, sounding concerned. “First off, are you going to be the only rider, or can other creatures use it?”

“I want every creature to be able to use it. It’ll be public transit.”

Skimbleshanks nodded. “Normally public transit train systems use light-rail cars, but for this project, you’ll need the most heavy-duty carriages they make. In the railroad business, we call them tramp-class carriages since they make as much noise as a herd of elephants trampling over everything.”

“That’s awful. Why can’t you use lighter carriages?”

“Think of it this way. A light-rail car can hold somewhere between eighty and a hundred ponies at full capacity. Say all of your marefriends decided to visit you on the same day. How many cars would that take?”

“That’s an average of three cars per dimension, times infinite dimensions… Oh no.”

“Oh yes,” he said.

I sighed. “I guess you do have to use tramp-class carriages. It’s worth it, though, so that my marefriends and everyone else in the multiverse can travel between dimensions.”
“Great!” said Skimbleshanks. “Next, we need to talk about configuration. How are dimensions arranged in the multiverse?”

I took out a map of all the dimensions and showed it to him.

“It doesn’t look like there’s any start or end point,” he said. “I’d recommend using a loop and spur. In the railroad business, we call that an O-line, since the center of it looks like an O.”

“Sounds good to me. When will it be ready?”

“Normally a superproject like this would take decades, but if I can borrow your interdimensional portal gun, I can get all the Skimbleshankses in all the other dimensions to help me, and we could get it finished…” He thought for twenty-three seconds. “In time for your birthday.”

So everything is settled. Skimbleshanks is going to build an interdimensional O-line train system with tramp-class carriages. It will be the biggest railroad system in the multiverse: a superproject greater than any other in history. And he’ll have it all finished for my birthday! And that’s this weekend, so soon I’ll get to invite my infinite marefriends to ride the Super Tramp O-Line.

WAIT

PreviousChapters Next