• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 78: The Talk

One day, I was catching up on She-Ra and the Princesses of Power on Pony Netflix when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted, and Discord and Twilight walked in. Well, Discord more floated in, but you know how it is with him.

"Hey Twily, hey Discord. What's up?" I asked, jovial and carefree.

Twilight answered. "Well, we've been talking, and we came to a bit of a startling conclusion."

"Well actually, you are both projected figments of my imagination modeled after characters in a children's TV show, so more likely, I myself came to a startling conclusion and y'all are just avatars for me to say this through.

Discord sighed. "Super, has anyone ever told you that your pedantic insistence on constantly acknowledging the metatextual narrative of your fanfics is really annoying?"

Twilight side eyed him. "I'm pretty sure you just misused half of those words."

"Whatever," Discord said. "Moving on, Twilight and I feel that we have largely been replaced by Starlight Glimmer and Pinkie Pie in your stories."

Super considered this for a moment. And then decided it was probably true. "You know, I'm not going to try to debate you, because you're probably right." He took a moment to check when he had written stories with Discord tagged as a main character. There were two from the past five years and six from 2013-2015.

"You know, I'll be honest, Discord," Super explained, "you're a real pain in the rear to write, because you're constantly doing random stuff. And you don't show up in this particular story that often because I'm not dating you, because I'm just not that interested in cisgendered men, stallions, male draconequii or however you pluralize it, etc."

"I see how it is. I'm not sexy enough for you."

"This is a rated everyone story. Is he allowed to say 'sexy'?" Twilight asked.

"Probably not," I replied, "but also I don't think any masochists still reading this drivel particularly care. But anyway, yeah, Twilight, while you're who I initially really related to in the show many years ago, once Starlight--ostensibly a utilitarian--came around, I connected with her a lot more. And Pinkie Pie is both easier to write and less than a jerk than you, Discord. No offense."

"Some taken," he replied.

"But anyway, now that y'all, brought this up, even though again, I really brought it up for myself after reading Alara's excellent story

EWhat About Twilight?
Endcap to "What About Discord?" Twilight confronts Discord as to his true motives for getting her friends to exclude her.
alarajrogers · 15k words  ·  277  6 · 6.3k views

since you aren't real, I will try to include y'all in this story a little more often, and also try to write Twilight a bit less grumpily. Fair enough?"

"Yeah, I guess?" Twilight responded.

"We lit, fam," Discord replied.

"Gucci," I said. "So, with that out of the way, are you too ever going to :yay:?"

"WHAT?!" they both yelled.

I chuckled. "Yes, TempestLight is in vogue ever since the movie came out, but DiscoLight is still my OG Twilight ship. Don't think I've forgotten."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Please, Super, I'm begging you to stop inviting me into these awful chapters."

"Yeah, I would never date Twilight," Discord added. "She has cooties!"

They turned to leave together, bickering.

"That's why you wouldn't date me?"

"Well, would you rather I not date you for other reasons?"

"I dunno, maybe?!"

"Well, what reasons would you rather? I'm curious."

"Oh my, where to begin?"

As they wandered off, I smiled.

Author's Note:

God bless Lopoddity for drawing the best DiscoLight pictures.

PreviousChapters Next