• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,716 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,670
 1,238
 8,716

PreviousChapters Next
The Quest, Part 1

The time was 9:45pm exactly. Super Trampoline had been working nights and only had woken up a little over an hour ago. But that was fine; as a batpony, he honestly preferred working nights. Anyway, he went downstairs and Pinkie Pie was waiting for him there.

"Oh, Hi Pinkie. You are in my house. Despite my landlord's rule of no guests." (Although Super Trampoline is dating many mares and a few stallions in high places, he himself remains fairly poor because he is lazy and depressed. So he rents a very cheap room in a large somewhat-run-down house.)

"Yepperoonies! Guess what, Super, we're going to go on an adventure!"

Super smiled. "We are?!"

Pinkie clarified. "Oh, well not you and I--though I do love adventuring with you! No, Starlight Glimmer and I are going on a quest!"

"Oh, that's cool!" Super replied. "But why did you feel the need to break into my house at almost ten at night to tell me this?"

Pinkie rolled her eyes. "Oh you, it's not breaking in if the front door is always unlocked. Anyway, we might be gone a few days, and I wanted to give my second-favorite stallion a kiss goodbye!" And then she leaned in and kissed Super on the lips. And then, like lightning, she was gone, leaving Super standing there, confused but happy.

"I love that mare!"

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next