• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,665 Views, 1,231 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,649
 1,231
 8,665

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Trixie Must Face the Realities of Her Place In Life

One day in mid July, April 2nd in fact, Trixie Lulamoon slunked into town.

Notice how I said "slunked" rather than trotted or galloped or came or what have you. That's called using a word's connotation beyond just its denotation. It shows Trixie isn't very trustworthy. I mean, she did try to take over Ponyville.

Anyway, she came to my plain, humble abode (I may be a great pony but I don't want to show off my wealth or anything. Actually tee bee eitch I'm not that rich anyway. Friendship is more precious than gold anyway. So is having 13.5 filly friends.) and knocked on the front door. I answered it. "Why, hello Trixie. How unpleasant of you to show up. What can I do for you?"

"The Greeeeeat and Powerful Triiiiixie would like to take you on a date!"

I gasped. "Me?!? You want to date me of all ponies?"

"Yes. Long I have admired your shortish stature, your unsightly haunch, your excessive laziness, and other flaws of yours. While other ponies may see them as flaws, I merely see them as necessary evils to keep you from being too perfect. Because if you were too perfect, then I would not be worthy of your love and affection, but rather just a sycophantic tag along."

"Hmmm, Tag Alongs are good cookies," I mused. "So Trixie," I replied, "You are saying you like me."

"Yes."

"You have a crush on me?"

"Yes."

"You wish to date me?"

"Yes."

"You seek my companionship?"

"Yes!"

"You want to--"

"Yes, yes, yes, and YES!" Trixie shouted. "Trixie wishes to throw herself upon your threstal body! Quit teasing Trixie's heart so!"

"Very well," I chuckled. "You may fill out this form to become my waifu-in-training". I hoofed her a twelve-page legal document.

"But super, this is so much red tape!"

"Sorry," I said, "blame Twilight. But the way to my heart is through my forms. I would love to add another lovely mare to my harem, but you will have to earn your place."

"Trixie will not dissappoint you! She will love you long time!" And with her trademark flash of smoke, she was off, galloping away.


Meanwhile, deep beneath the earth some several hundred miles away:

..."My Lord, the latest reports have returned: He only grows more friendly and cordial by the minute. Shall we take action?"

A dark, shadowed, creepy, hidden face with glowing features upon its creepy visage laughed. "Ha ha ha, it is time for Super to meet his match. It is time to enact my evil plan. It is time for this story to have an over arching plot and antagonist. That's me, of course. It is time for...

THE CRIMSON AND CHARCOAL RISE OF FURY STEELBLADE!"

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNN!!!

Author's Note:

WILL TRIXIE BECOME SUPER'S 13.5th FILLY FRIEND?! FIND OUT SOMEDAY NOT TOMORROW!

PreviousChapters Next