• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: It Ain't Easy Being Sleazy

This one time, the Flim Flam Brothers came into town. Actually, it was like the third time. You'd think they'd get the hint to stop coming here. Actually, like the fourth time, if you count the comics, which I'm referencing right now because I'm aware of my reality as a bad OC in a fictional universe. Anyway, you'd think ponies would get a clue about their ways, but ponies can be pretty dumb some times.

Luckily, my girlfriend Twilight isn't dumb. She's super duper smart. "Twilight," I said as she made me a sandwich in her Crystal Castle playset, them con artists are at it again. Don't we have some sort of deterrence to stop them from coming here ever couple seasons? I was talking about seasons of weather, not of an animated cartoon. I would never break the fourth wall. So uncouth.

Anyway, Twilight responded, "Well, one, as long as ponies in Ponyville continue to be afflicted with what seems to be either general stupidity, short term memory loss, or a combination of both, I suspect they will continue to visit semifrequently."

"And two?" I prodded.

"Oh, your sandwich is ready, hon."

"Why thank you mon petit ver," I replied. I also speak Prench, but I'm not a Mary Sue or anything because I'm honestly not that good at it.

"Anyways, what should we do about it?" I continued.

"Honestly, I feel like it's kind of a buyers beware thing at this point. As long as they aren't actually selling dangerous products..."

I raised my green and blue eyebrows. "Granny Smith almost fell to her death."

"Hmmm, yeah, I guess. What are they hawking this time?"

"Something about subscriptions to a new telegraph service."

"Sounds useful," she replied with a speech tag so that who was talking wouldn't get confusing.

"Yeah, but there's probably a catch. Like a termination fee or maintenance fees or other fees I'm too lazy to think of."

"Yeah, probably. Should we go do something?"

"I don't know. How would Princess Celestia deal with this situation?"

"She'd pawn the problem off to me."

"Yeah, she kind of does that a lot doesn't she?"

"Mhhm."

"But hey, you got wings and a castle out of it."

"Mhhm."

"Wanna make out right now?"

"Mhhm."

Author's Note:

How we eventually "solved" the problem:

PreviousChapters Next