• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
New Year, New Traditions

Super Trampoline sat on the couch in the guest bedroom of his aunts, since his living situation once again fell through, procrastinating on various things. Suddenly he had an idea: Say, old chap, do you think you could update a single story once a day for 365 days? And if you could would this not be a great story to do it with? And hey, where I live currently in a suburb of Applewood, there are still 22 minutes until midnight so it is still the first of the year so I do say, I believe this is a start of a new chapter for this story pulling can I update it every day for 365 years? Oops I mean days. Unless transponyism really gets its act together or I become a magical alicorn princess I don't think I'll be updating this story for 365 years straight. Even I am not that devoted.

So yeah, Here's to the best year for the worst story on FimFiction. Cheer's mates!
~Super Trampoline

Author's Note:


What the Hay

PreviousChapters Next