• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,664 Views, 1,231 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,649
 1,231
 8,664

PreviousChapters Next
Starlight Glimmer Introduces a Bit of Plot to This Whole Mess

"Hey, Bryan Super," Starlight asked one early afternoon while trotting up to Super Trampoline as he ate a salad in Twilight's Friendship Castle, "Do you think you should maybe try to put some actual effort into this story again?"

Super gasped. "Starlight, my beloved Tankie marefriend, you always have the best ideas, Our Town notwithstanding. I agree, I've gotten soft and lazy with this story; every chapter is short and ends with a joke about making out."

"Yeah, it's growing stale. Now mind you," Glimmer continued, "This story being intentionally awful, it kind of works, but I do feel the ways in which it's awful should be switched up more often."

"Here, Here!" Super intoned, lifting his cotton candy-flavored Bang™ energy drink with a leathery bat wing. "Starlight, you are absolutely correct!" He took a sip. Awww, refreshing. Probably not particularly healthy, but at least it had zero calories.

"So then," Super continued, "What ought we do about this connundrum, fair Glimmerbug?" (Glimmerbug was one of his pet names for Starlight Glimmer.)

Starlight smirked. "I think we should make out. I know that always gets my brain juices going."

Super wagged his eyebrows suggestively. "Oo, GlimGlam, a double subversion of expectations. I love when you talk dirty but still rated everyone because this story is still rated everyone to me. Come here and Prench kiss me, you intellectually and physically stimulating sassy unicorn, you!"

And then they made out.

Like this, except at the friendship quest table in Twilight's castle, and it was Starlight and Super making out instead of Starlight and Trixie although they also make out, and also Twilight Sparkle wasn't watching from the bushes, especially because other than a few ornamental houseplants here and there, there are no bushes in the friendship castle.

PreviousChapters Next