• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,716 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,716

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47: Meanwhile, a Story About Cadance and Shining Armor and Coffee Creamer

Anyway, while this was all going on, Cadance and Shining Armor were having coffee. Cadance went to the cupboard to grab more creamer, but noticed there was no more creamer. "Shining, hun, did you use all the creamer and forget to put it on the shopping list?"

"Oh shoot, I probably did. I'm sorry, dear."

Cadance playfully wacked her husband with telekinesis. "Well, guess who's going to go to the market right now?"

"Right now?"

"Mm-hm," Cadance nodded. "This girl is liable to be cranky if she doesn't have her light, sweat, creamy coffee. We wouldn't want that, would we?"

"No, we wouldn't. I guess I'll go to the market. Right Now."

"Mmmm, and that's why I love you so much!" Cadance replied, nuzzling Shining Armor.

And then he trotted to the market and bought more coffee creamer.

Author's Note:


The joke is that I can write about literally anything I want because this story has no focus.

PreviousChapters Next