• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 39: Meanwhile Back at the Farm

Applejack kicked one of her apple trees with a mighty thump, producing not one but two "Auuugh!"s.

"Huh?"

Soon both Trixie and Rainbow Dash fell out of the tree. As they stumbled to their hooves, Applejack stared at them with raised eyebrows. "Now what are all y'all doin' consortin' in this here appul tree?"

Rainbow was the first to answer. "Oh we were just practicing Prench* kissing for when Super Trampoline gets back from uhhhh, wherever he is."

Applejack shook her head and sighed. "I'm disappointed in you two. Y'all were sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, and yuh didn't invite me?"

Trixie and RD looked at each other, surprised they hadn't thought of that.

And the three spent the rest of the afternoon making out together.

Author's Note:

*Prench kissing comes from Prance. Not to be confused with France.

PreviousChapters Next