• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,665 Views, 1,231 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,649
 1,231
 8,665

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty Six: And Also The Major Antagonists.

Deep, deep, deep I descended into the depths of Tartarus. The stairs numbered in the thousands and I wondered why they never bothered to build an elevator. Good thing despite being overweight I have plenty of stamina and strength. Anyway eventually I reached a cage and in that cage was T-Rex Tirek.

"Hey, Honey," I said to announce my presence. "How's it going in Tartarus?"

The Centaur turned to face me, only to groan loudly. "Auuugh! Not you again. Don't call me Honey! We're not dating! Go away, foul threstral!"

Welp, I guess you can't win them all. The heart-shaped box of chocolates I had brought remained ensconced within my saddlebags as the guards escorted me on the long trek back towards the surface.

Author's Note:

Lucky Applejack.

PreviousChapters Next