• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,725 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,725

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35: The Rainforest

John Henry and I flew above the canopy to survey the land. It seemed we were in a lush tropical forest, the calls of birds and howls of monkeys surrounding us. A veritable verdant paradise, but paradise can hide many hidden dangers, so we best not tarry. "Where to?" I asked my black and red companion.

"Lo, do you see yonder in the distance, that plateau? The one with the two waterfalls gracing its ridges? That is where our ally's camp lies. We must make haste to greet the Nyan'mc'cyan Cat ponies, for they alone know where the Magical Elexir of Wellness is hidden. Now come friend, let us be off!"

So we flew to the plateau, high above the beautiful tropical trees. It was tough work in the sweltering humidity, but after an hour of flying, we made it to this camp high atop the plateau, as close to a city in the sky one could still have on land. And what I saw, shocked me to my very core...

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next