• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,715 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,670
 1,238
 8,715

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 33: A Leave of Our Previous Plot To Talk About Gardening

One day, Super Trampoline was sunbathing when three mares approached him. "Super," they said in turn, rotating who said what word, "We hear you are an extremely charming stallion, and we were wondering if you'd like to deadhead some flowers." They all blushed in unison.

It's true; I'm extremely charming, but I'm not exactly a huge fan of gardening. Still, these three mares obviously wanted to spend time with me, and really, can you blame them? So over the course of the afternoon, I learned a bit more about both how cutting the dead flowers off of certain plants helps them grow better, and about the skittish but lovely Daisy, Lily, and Roseluck. How charming they all are. I think I'm smitten, and the feeling is mutual. My harem may soon grow by three it seems.

PreviousChapters Next