• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: Super Trampoline and the Idiosyncrasies of Prench horn

Author's Note:
In case you haven't noticed during my two years here on this site, my cutie mark is a Prench horn. If you need a refresher course on what I look like, you can CLICK HERE. I understand that in the human world, it's called a French horn, which is weird because it's mostly German is design.

Here in the pony (and other creatures) world, it's called a Prench horn, as if from Prance, except it's really Germane in design. It's a very difficult instrument to play, especially with hooves, which describes most instruments to be honest. Our valve combinations are a bit different than yours, but it's still a lovely creature with over four octaves of range, and I'm really glad I chose to play it. I got my cutie mark when I was sick of being one a dozen flautists at my school and wanted to stand out. I was told the horn is really hard and I wanted a challenge, and well, here I am today, still playing it and still in love with music.*

But seriously, it's like all our instruments were designed with fingers in mind. Huh. Anyway, that's a very brief story about my Prench horn cutie mark. See, these chapters won't all be about my fillyfriends.

Author's Note:

*True story

My mark doesn't look exactly like this, but it's the closest I can find on earth.

PreviousChapters Next