• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,663 Views, 1,231 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,649
 1,231
 8,663

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29: The Return of Florgishmontumeridaph

You may recall from chapter four, Hydras experience widespread discrimination in contemporary Equestrian society. Inasmuch, many hydras left the territories. But Florgishmontumeridaph was determined to make it. Inasmuch, one day, he paid a visit to an old friend, me, Super Trampoline. I had previously helped him out in court, and he wanted to both repay the favor and help himself. So he came to visit me.

“Hello, Super Trampoline,” the four-headed beast bellowed. “I’d like to open a massage parlor here in Ponyville. Would you like to be a practice customer?”

“Sure,” I said. “Just don’t, uh, crush me, please.”

Florgishmontumeridaph nodded. Rather than use his arms, since he didn’t have any, he used his various tongues to gently massage my back. It felt very nice, as my back had been sore lately, on account of bucking trees with Applejack last week. I sighed in bliss as I felt my tendons and ligaments and muscles and bones released endorphins. This went on for twenty minutes, and when he was finished, my back was slobbery, but super relaxed. I smiled. “Florgishmontumeridaph, that felt wonderful. I think this massage business idea could really take off.”

Florgishmontumeridaph‘s heads smiled in unison. “Awesome. Can you help me get a business license?”

‘Sure thing dude.”

Then we went out for drinks.

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next