• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
The Freedom Fighter

Original title: [Accidentally Slightly Decent Chapter] We are Stars We are Golden We are Sha la la Mouse Lightbulb

Mommy always read to me my favorite bedtime story when I was young. It was about the brave batpony Super Trampoline, who used his amazing charm and music compositional skills to save the day and get all the mares. It inspired me. In these scary times we live in, with the Timberwolf-Diamond Dog alliance closing in upon our borders, that sometimes you just need a cool pony to look up to.

One night I couldn't sleep. The sound of Balefire bombs shrieked in the distance. There was a war going on, and mommy hadn't come back in two days. I was really worried about what happened to her. There are some bad ponies out there who do bad things. It makes me sad.

That night, I tried to sleep, a bit hungry. I wanted to eat more bread, but Mommy told me that bread is scarce, and that I better save it for later. I wish I could be brave like her. I wish I could be brave like they say Super Trampoline was!

Suddenly, there was a knock on the window! I jumped, but didn't make a sound. I galloped into the closet as quickly as I could. I wish Mommy was here right now!

But whoever was knocking on the window, they weren't a bad pony after all! "Hey, squirt!" the voice called. I recognized that voice. He was one of the freedom fighters I saw dashing around town occasionally. I ran back out to open up the window latch. He flew in.

He was carrying another pony. He carefully placed her on the floor. It was Mommy! Oh mommy! She looked tired and hurt, but she was alive.

I nuzzled her, and her eyes fluttered open. A faint smile graced her muzzle. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm glad you're still here, she said."

"Mommy, mommy, mommy! I'm glad YOU'RE here! You're back you're back you're back!" I was so happy. I turned to thank the mysterious stranger, but he was already almost gone. I ran to the window to catch him flying away. A gust lifted his secretive cloak, and for a flash, I swore I saw a bushy green and blue tail, and perhaps, just perhaps, a french horn cutie mark.

Could it really be?...

Author's Note:

Meant to write another dumb chapter, accidentally wrote touching wartime drama vignette that could actually be half decent with some polishing and expansion. K.

PreviousChapters Next