• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,727 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,727

PreviousChapters Next
Seeing someone treated respectfully by a parent left your character with a sense of respect. An act of dishonesty on the part of a mentor left your character feeling resentful and made your character decide to get even. Your character had many friends g

"Sonic!" Super Trampoline exclaimed exclaimingly. "Such a surprise to see you here, old pal!"

"Old Pal?!?!?!?" Everypony else exclaimed simultaneously, all dramatic.

"Yeah," Sonic said coolly, as in in a really cool way, not as in detached and unenthusiastic, "My pal Tramps and I go way back!"

"Yep," I continued, "He was my first boyfriend, back when I was not a pony, but rather an enigma. I mean echidna."

"Wow," Rainbow Dash said, "just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder."

But things did get weirder. At that very moment, the ground rumbled, and from a fallow field on Carrot Top's farm, out rumbled...

THE UNDERMINER!!!

Author's Note:

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm trying to go from ironically bad to just plain bad. Why are you still reading this, honestly? It doesn't even have a plot any more. If you want to support me, go make a blog post telling people about this story so they can go down vote it.

Do you have any idea how many bad Sonic pictures there are on Derpibooru?

PreviousChapters Next