• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,717 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Applejack Faces Her Insecurities

A dark mysterious figure leaped from the bushes and pounced on Applejack. "Nyah! I'm your insecurities! UwU :3" It was like a color drained version of herself, dark and edgy as a Sonic OC. The figure pinned Applejack to the ground.

Applejack grimaced. "Ya varmit! What you do want me?"

"I want to remind you that Super Trampoline makes lots of background pony jokes and you have no special powers or interesting character arcs."

"Eeyup."

"Also Super Trampoline makes you do his dishes and cook for him and bathe him and in general treat you more as a servant than a fillyfriend."

"Eeyup."

"Also he steals money from the Apple Family and cooks the books and runs an illegal poison joke operation out of the Everfree with Zecora."

"Eeyup."

"Also he calls you mean names and puts you down and beats you."

"Eeyup."

Applejack's insecurities awkwardly crawled off of her doppleganger, brushing herself off and blushing. "So, uh, this doesn't bother you or make you sad and depressed?"

"Nope."

Her insecurities scrunched her face and huffed. "What?! Why not?! You should be devistated!"

Applejack smiled in her simple plain unassuming down-to-earth pony way. "Nah, sure Super Trampoline is abusive, but I love him. He's only mean to me because he cares about me. The Offspring wrote an excellent song about this called 'Self-Esteem'. I wouldn't leave him for anything, even if he threatened to kill me."

"Dude, you are messed up," Her insecurities muttered. "I'm out of here." And she cantered into the forest.

Author's Note:

If you or a loved one is being abused, please call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).

PreviousChapters Next