• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,727 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,727

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Something Happens and I'm Head Over Heels

She's beautiful. She doesn't know it, but she's beautiful. The way she's so shy and awkward, yet instantly perks up when science and magic is involved, the fact that she's 17 and not fat, the fact that her parents aren't bad looking and must have passed on some good genes, and the fact that she's well on her way to being one of the most powerful mares in the world soon.

"Welcome to Ponyville, Twilight."

This time it is her turn to be amazed by me. Sure, I'm overweight, short, dropped out of college, hop from job to job, and not particularly handsome, but I'm smart, charismatic, and I have a big heart, and stallions, that's all you ever need to woo a girl, and if she doesn't accept you for who you are, she's obviously not worth it. But Twilight recognized I was worth it, because, just like the last time I met her for the first time, she blushed and stammered a bit. "Uh, h-h-hello, sir. What's your name?"

"My name is Super Trampoline. Princess Celestia says you're quite the magic prodigy. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

"You know the Princess?"

"Well, yeah, we're cuddle buddies and smooch partners sometimes."

Her eyes narrow, "She's never mentioned you. Why haven't I ever seen you around the castle?"

"Oh, we keep it on the down low. She want's me to be able to live a normal life without the press following me everywhere. You know how it is."

"Heh, well okay then. A friend of Celestia is a friend of mine."

I smiled. My charm was already making her feel at home. "So, can I give you a tour of the town?"

"Sure!"

So off we went. First Destination: Sweet Apple Acres.

Author's Note:

Some of you might be worried that, this taking place in the past, Twilight Sparkle is only 17. Rest assured that I am a proper gentlestallion and would never ever initiate anything unbecoming or not "Rated Everyone" with her.

Besides, the age of consent is 16 in Equestria.

What would actually happen

PreviousChapters Next