• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,726 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,726

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Gets Wasted at the Grand Galloping Gala and acts scandalous

Once Upon a time Twilight Sparkle got drunk. Since she's my girlfriend and I care about her, I needed to take care of her, but it was very annoying because she kept throwing up. Why did she get so drunk you ask? Will the thing about Twilight is that she had normally has very strong self-control and willpower and what not . But every so often, she kind of just like gets tired of always being almost perfect, and just says screw it and lets loose. So, at this year's Grand Galloping Gala, she challenged Tempest Shadow and Prince Mike Rutherford to a drinking contest. It's been quite entertaining and as we all know, the grand Galloping Gala is famous for being boring, but, the Press is going to have a field day when they publish tomorrow photographs of her trying to smooch Celestia in public while Celestia is greeting ambassadors from the Ursla Kingdom.

She's gonna have a mad hangover in the morning that's for sure. And Trixie is here at the Gala as my plus one (Starlight invited Starburst but he's invited anyway but whatever), and you know she will never let Sparklevomit live this down, lol.

Author's Note:


Pinkie's yak friend Prince Mike Rutherford plays in Genesis and Mike + The Mechanics.

PreviousChapters Next