• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Darn Luna, You Scary!

It is no secret that I have a lot of girlfriends. It is also no secret that Luna is one of them. After she returned from her tragic exile, I was one of the first to comfort her and be there for her. Here's a tip for the stallions (Or mares, if that's your style): when a mare is feeling down, you should always remind them that you're a great friend who's always there for them. Trust me, it works like a charm.

Anyway, one day, Luna accidentally spilled her orange juice. It was like 11:30 at night, and she was just waking up. That's the cool thing about Luna, she's nocturnal, so if I feel awake at night, I can just fly over to Canterlot and hang out with her. Anyway, she spilled her orange juice and this really, really upset her, so she launched a burst of powerful magic, and like Elsa in Frozen, she froze a large part of the dining room. I had to calm her down, but I'm great at comforting mares, so that wasn't very difficult. She thanked me for being unafraid to placate her, and I responded by reaching in for a kiss, and then we made out on top of the frozen dining room table for about an hour until I fell asleep on her belly. Overall, a pretty good end of a day, I'd say.

PreviousChapters Next