• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10: You Better Believe I've Got Trix Up My Sleeves, Except I Don't Have Sleeves.

So one day I was bored so I decided to visit my girlfriend Trixie. Trixie used to be a minor antagonist but now she is sort of good. I say sort of because she still has a lot to learn but then again don't we all. Well, by "we" I mean everypony but myself, for we all fall short of the glory of Super Trampoline. Ponies can still aspire to rise to my glory and perfection, of course. I'm a benevolent pony.

Anyway Trixie lived in a wagon now and travelled all over Equestia, which honestly is what she did before she visited Ponyville too so I guess not much has changed. We write a lot of letters to each other and it's super romantic, just like I am toward all of my fillyfriends, for romanticness is next to Godlyness and I'm pretty godly. So we write lots of mushy letters to each other but today she was actually back in Ponyville.

I like her charisma and excellent showmareship. She likes that I comissioned her a new wagon after the Ursurus Major crushed the first one. Also, our shared mutual love of Pyrotechnics.

Anyway, since she was in town, we headed to the remote foothills a few miles outside of town to where we were all alone, just us, and we did something very intimate that only two ponies who really love should do together.

We blew sh:yay:t up!

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next