• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Hello, my name is Bryan, and I would like to apply for this opportunity. I am confident and outgoing, have a flexible schedule, am easy to work with, have a reliable car, and am vaccinated. My email is bchandleremail@gmail.com, my phone number is (714) 49

Author's Note:

6-3119, and my Instagram handle is @mightybigifs . You can see more of my acting here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwc0boj45jBUUVhbw9bYHDr39LpDSr8DU Thank you and have a great day!

Pinkie Pie wandered into this chapter. "Hey, Super Trampoline, I see you changed the story title. Are you being a troll again?"

Super chuckled lightly. "Pinkie Pie, when am I not being a troll?"

"When you're depressed? So like most of the time really."

"Ouch. Touche. Well you know what would make me feel better?"

"Pranking unsuspecting FimFiction readers with a dead joke that's been dead for like two decades now?'

"Yes, that's the game plan get it the game plan? Haha. But no besides that, I was thinking we could make out. That way instead of using a decades-old dead joke, we use a 5 year old dead joke. Holy shit have I been writing this for 5 years? Probably; I'm too lazy to check. Anyway, want to make out?"

"You know, just repeating ad nauseam the same unfunny joke doesn't magically make it funny," Twilight Sparkle interjected in the only appearance she makes in this chapter.

"Whatever, dweeb. I'm choosing to ignore you," Super Trampoline hypocritically said, as by replying to her, he was in fact not ignoring her. Lol.

Oops accidentally slipped into third person for a minute. Anyway, so Pinkie Pie and I made out. It was fun. Not like it ever isn't.

PreviousChapters Next