• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
Dawn of a New Era

Hitch looked around. "Where the mayonnaise are we?"

"Bing Bong!" shouted Izzy in return.

"Izzy?" Sunny Starsproutscout interjected with concern, "Did they finally get to you?"

"Lol, no I'm just mayonnaising with you!"

"Are we just using mayonnaise as a (proper technical term for a word substitution) for [:yay:]?" asked either Zipp or Pipp; neither got enough character development.

"Astute observation," replied the lavender heliotrope unicorn. "Speaking of observation, I too am confused as to our location."

Super Trampoline trotted into view. "Welcome, welcome, silliest and cold to a new generation of poorly written story! Welcome, friends to

E⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩
My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!
Super Trampoline · 38k words  ·  226  2,671 · 8.7k views

!"

"Okay," Hitch replied, too used to weird shchtuff by now to question the weird obese batpony suddenly appearing, "but that answers the larger question of where we are in a general sense but not specifically. This looks like some bastardization of an indoor buckball tournament stadium."

"Oh yeah," Super Trampoline said. "I'm writing this chapter as an extra on a basketball court set for an untitled Lakers project. Been on set for almost 16 hours now. Going to get that sweet sweet overtime though! Anyway, just because G4 is over doesn't mean that Please Downvote.is over. My new G5 friends, welcome to Tartarus."

Izzy and Sunny and friends stared,.mouths agape.

"Haha nah just kidding this is more a kid friendly version of heck."

Author's Note:

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.

PreviousChapters Next