• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,664 Views, 1,231 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,649
 1,231
 8,664

PreviousChapters Next
Follow & Support Us Support us PATREON Chat! DISCORD Follow us TWITTER MLP: Friendship is Magic® - © 2020 Hasbro Inc.® Fimfiction is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Hasbro Inc.®

One day, Applejack and Rarity complained that they weren't being featured in this story very often. Then Twilight Sparkle appeared and asked why the heck they would want to be featured in this horrible story, and they said because it is an honor to share the same words and pages and relationship and life with me, Super Trampoline the bat pony.

Anyway, Applejack and Rarity even if their relationship isn't canon, definitely also have a thing for each other. I know I'm really prone to talking about how much I make out with my numerous filly friends and occasional colt friends, but for once, because humility and featuring the lives of other ponies is one of my numerous special talents, I just want it to be known that Applejack and Rarity then made out a bunch.

Gay.

PreviousChapters Next