• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 102: I Cleaned My Room!

No really, I cleaned my room! I took a six hour nap and then I spent eight hours cleaning my room! It’s now cleaner than it has been in many months! I’m really proud of myself. Anyway my roommate is off at an archery tournament (i’m super proud of her! ) which is definitely something that happens in Equestria so I don’t even need to ponify it or anything so I’ll have to wait for her to get back to be proud of me but I can be proud of myself right now and Kafei The cat who I think I introduced last chapter I honestly don’t remember? But Rarity has a cat so again, having a cat happens in Equestria so I don’t need to change it. Anyway Kafei the cat is proud of me too. Well, if he understood why he now has less boxes and bags on the floor of my room he can hide in. But I cleared some shelves so he has more places to sit because cats like to sit high up and survey the land. I love him so much and I want him to be happy. Anyway I am I should probably include some pony specific details which make clear that I am definitely a pony and not a human or anything. Um…

...

... Twilight Sparkle lent me her vacuum?

Wait why do I keep thinking that Twilight lives in Ponyville now? Am I in the past or something? Isn’t she off rolling in Canterlot? Ha ha I’m using voice to text that was supposed to say ruling but I’d like to think she’s at a rave high on MDMA. Can I talk about drugs in a rated-everyone story? I mean… If old Timey cartoons could show people drinking and smoking… I don’t feel like that is much different? Still, if you’re a kid and you’re reading this, don’t do drugs until you’re 18 and do your research because your brain is still developing until around the age of 25 and some drugs like alcohol can deleterious affect this process. Oh and stay away from opioids and meth.

But yeah, now Twilight’s vacuum is full of cat hair lol.

PreviousChapters Next