• Published 26th May 2015
  • 526 Views, 7 Comments

Reunion - PonyStory



Rainbow tells others her childhood story and others will do something about it.

  • ...
 7
 526

Sister love

"What's your name?" asked little blue filly from her big sister.

"Rainbow Dash."

"Are you going to stay with us?" asked Fire Note enthusiastically.

"Sorry, possibly not. I have my own house." said Rainbow.

"Wow! You have your own house. I would like to have one myself....." she talked and talked.

"Hey! Calm down, kiddo. You can come visit anytime." Rainbow chuckled.

"Wow! That's cool." said little filly.

"You know I have a friend who is only a bit older than you. I think you would be great friends." said Rainbow smirking.

"Whee! I wanna meet her." Fire Note said and started to fly out.

"Heh...Wait a minute. You have time." laughed Rainbow.

"No I don't." argued filly.

Rainbow rolled eyes and chuckled.

"I'll go and introduce them. It's okay right?" said rainbow maned pegasus to her parents.

"Of curse it is."

Rainbow flew down with her little sister. She didn't noticed where she went and crashed into Twilight.

"Ow...Sorry Twi. You OK?"

"I am, thanks for asking. I see you had good time up there." said smiling Twilight.

"Yeah, I did. I mentioned that I would like to her meet Scootaloo and now she won't stop talking about it. And she's like thistle. A adorable thistle." said over-enthusiastic Dash.

"Rainbow, coming?" asked Fire Note.

"Right behind ya!" said Rainbow and dashed after little sister.

"I've never saw Rainbow so happy." said Pinkie.

"That would been weird if she weren't." said Rarity.

***

"Hey Rainbow! Wait up. I'm not so fast as you." shouted Fire Note, from pretty far away from RD.

"Oh...sorry. I'm used to fly fast. But for your luck, I spotted Scootaloo." said Rainbow and stopped. She flied down.

"Hey Scoots!" said Rainbow and gave a brohoof to little orange filly.

"Hi, Dash. Who's that?" was little filly confused when she spotted Fire Note.

"Oh that's Fire Note. I'm going to make this story shortly. You might know that I didn't had parents, but they came back today and I got to know that I have a little sister. Who is randomly it's Fire Note." said Rainbow, carefully waiting Scootaloo's reaction.

"Wait...You have a sister?!" was little filly confused.

"I do, but that doesn't change that I took you under my wing. But why we came here is that I wanted to introduce you two."

"I'm Fire Note. You're Scootaloo, right?" asked Fire politely.

"Yup. I can see you can fly...and have a cutie mark." said Scootaloo and frowned a bit.

"I do. And I see you can't fly and don't have cutie mark." said Fire Note with empathetic smile.

"Eh...yes."

"Don't worry, I can teach you fly. But I can't help you get your talent." said enthusiastic Fire Note.

"Great!" shouted Scootaloo.

Both ran off, leaving Rainbow alone standing in middle of road. That truly was her best day ever. She smiled, turned around and walked back to Twilight's library.

Comments ( 1 )

Worst Story ever! EVERYTHINGW AS BULL**** she up and forgave them with out even getting mad seriously!!
She shoudl bucked her fatehr and moher hard! If they wanted to win hr over they should gone thru hella nd back not I"m sorry i abandoned you but we felt bad so everything ok.

REALITY CHECK, NOTHING IS OK! Tehre laws about abandoninga child that young!

Login or register to comment