• Published 26th May 2015
  • 523 Views, 7 Comments

Reunion - PonyStory



Rainbow tells others her childhood story and others will do something about it.

  • ...
 7
 523

Finding friends parents

Twilight,Pinkie,Fluttershy,Rarity and Applejack were in Twilight's crystal castle.

"Why did you called us again?" asked Pinkie with confusion.

"Because we are going to find Dash's family," said Twilight confidentaly "as Rainbow is in Wonderbolts Academy for a week again, we can look for them."

"But how we're going to find them? They can be everywhere, except Ponyville and Cloudsdale." was Applejack confused.

"I used my magic powers to find their location. Their in Manehattan, on Hay street, house number 23." said Twilight with her egghead smile.

"Cool. Let's go!" was Pinkie enthusiastic.

"Alright. Train is coming in 10 minutes." said Twilight.

Mane 5 trotted into train station.

FEW HOURS LATER

"We're here. Now let's find Hay street." said Twilight when they stepped out from train.

Then Fluttershy saw sign that said: "Hay street".

"Twilight..." said Fluttershy and knocked on Twilight's shoulder and then pointed to the sign.

"Oh...Thanks Fluttershy."

They walked through Hay street.

"23;23;23" Twilight repeated to herself.

Then she stopped front of one little green house with a blue roof. On house wall was light blue circle. In that circle was black 23.

"That's it..." said Rarity quietly.

Twilight went to the door, stopped for a second and then knocked on the brown wooden door. Door was opened by light purple pegasus stallion, with a rainbow mane. That was indubitably Rainbow's father.

"Yeah?" asked stallion.

"Hello, you're Spectrum right?" asked Twilight politely.

"Yes I am. Why?" was light purple pegasus confused.

"Can we come in?" asked Twilight.

"Yes, of curse."

"One more question: Is Firefly here too?"

"Yeah..." said stallion more confused.

"Great." said Twilight with excitement.

Spectrum let all 5 in as he scratched his neck from confusion. 5 ponies sat on a couch.

"Honey, we have guests." Spectrum shouted to the upstairs, where probably Firefly was.

"Coming!" mare's voice responded.

In a few moments a beautiful pink pegasus mare came down.

"Oh, hello." she said kindly.

"Hello." responded 5 ponies in a choir.

"So...why are you here?" asked Spectrum.

"We wanted to ask...would you like to meet your daughter again?" tried Twilight to be so understandable as she could.

"What you mean with that?" asked Firefly with a face that she actually knows what's going on.

"Rainbow Dash." said Applejack.

Both sighed and Spectrum said:

"Of curse we want. But we don't know where she lives and even if we would know we wouldn't got a courage.".

"But we can help you with that." said Rarity.

"This day is going more and more non-understandable." said Firefly.

"Thing is that we are her friends an' yesterday she said to us, that she will do anythin' to see you two again." explained Applejack.

"Okay we will try to warm up our relationship again." said Firefly.

"Great. Can you come this Sunday before 10 o'clock?" asked Twilight.

"Sure, but why Sunday?"

"Because she is in a Wonderbolt Academy until Sunday."

"Our daughter is a Wonderbolt?" asked both.

"No, but learns how to be." said Pinkie.

"Alright, but we have something more to surprise her." said Firefly.

"What is it?" asked Fluttershy.

"She has little sister." said Spectrum.

Everyone were shocked.

"She does!? What's her name? How old is she?" was Pinkie super excited.

"Yes she has. Her name is Fire Song. She is 6 years old." answered Firefly.

"Then there's many surprises on Sunday."