• Published 26th May 2015
  • 613 Views, 9 Comments

Pinkie Pie Tells the Story of the Lady Named Sunset with Really Short Chapters! - Jesse Coffey



A sharp-witted - but good-natured - parody of ''Sunset's Shimmer Story'' by Dark Rarity.

  • ...
22
 9
 613

The Return To Canterlot High

I just came back
To Canterlot High.
All the bad girls are out
and all alone am I.
I'm about to sit down
Underneath the canteen..
I'm gonna eat my grub
And everything.

- Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer has chosen to do just that. The Skeeter Davis song in the Author's Notes is being played in the background at slightly low volume. Then, a familiar face shows up. It's Trixie! The day Trixie and the crowd led that chant was one that Sunset would rather forget. She was driven to tears, some of which she apparently placed on her lunch.

"You're still here Trixie?"

"Yes. I feel sorry for what happened in the gym and I think it was surprising. But then, we expected it, because I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, made them do it."

"What to do now Trixie?"

"Well, this is a bit longer than the other chapters, but...it's pretty obvious that we cannot logically be friends at this point, now can we?"

"We can do that! Give me one last chance please!"

"That's a great idea Sunset!" replied Trixie, making this chapter a bit longer than some of the others.

"And what about this thing we call Friendship?" asked Trixie.

"Ah yes, ain't it magic? I want to fill this chapter up by talking about our lives though," said Sunset.

"I'll be first! When I was in Equestria, people used to refer to me as the Great and Powerful Trixie. I knew lot of spirits and magic and all that stuff this chapter is too limited to insert. My worst enemies were the six little ladies that went by the names of Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Applejack. i wanted to be alone but when I was it was a scary thing that, again, I would fill too much of the story if I were to tell about. That's what makes this story ridiculous. How 'bout you, Sunset?"

"Oh, dump it!"

"Oh wait. I forgot it was private."

"Trixie, what are you having for lunch?"

"Some candy and some yogurt. How 'bout you, Sunset?"

"Some candy and some Ice cream."

"Great!"

"Great!" the author replied while putting the word "Commented" at the end of each sentence above.

"Trixie, you are amazing. You sound like a good friend of mine."

"Thanks, Sunset! I have a question for you!" said Trixie.

"What is the question?" replied Sunset Shimmer.

"Did you have any friends before I became one?" replied Trixie.

"Well, by now it's obvious that I have six best friends, but the story doesn't want me to have any, so I have to fake my lack of friends in order to be one with you, the enemy of my six best friends."

Trixie applauds. "Great!"

Author's Note:

''UNDERNEATH THE CANTEEN''
Written, performed by, and recording courtesy of, Sunset Shimmer
(P) 1978 Sunset Shimmer
© MCMLXXVIII Sunset Shimmer Co.

''THE END OF THE WORLD''
Written by Arthur Kent and Sylvia Dee
Performed by Skeeter Davis
Recording courtesy of RCA Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment, by arrangement with Sony Music Licensing
Originally released 1962. All rights reserved by RCA Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment
© MCMLXI by Summit Music Corporation. Renewed © MCMLXXXIX by Music Sales Corporation.