• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,586 Views, 43 Comments

Punk Love - MyLittleGeneration



After the Battle of the Bands, Aria Blaze had no idea what to do with her sisters. That is, until a certain kind of guy shows up, leading a new punk band. Aria Blaze decides to hang with them, and soon they grow close.

  • ...
8
 43
 1,586

Later That Night

I make my way home, with the cool breeze brushing against my bare arms. After all, I have no sleeves on this thing anyway. But, I finally see the house, and after a car passed by, I quickly rushed across the street to get home. But when I got back there, let's just say something happened...

I opened the door, and noticed Sonata, but also an orange girl with ridiculously large, orange, poofy hair. And I knew who the hell this person was. "Hi, Adagio." I said with a smirk. Adagio on the other side, didn't even crack the slightest smile or anything. I knew she was pissed.

"Do you KNOW what time it is?" she said. She came close to me, looking at me with such angry eyes. "And plus, where the hell WERE you?" I pushed her aside.

"Just out." I answered. "Don't have to be all crazy about it." But as I was walking off, I felt her cold hand clutch on my arm, and she turned me around so I faced her. I got pretty alarmed by this.

"Just out?" she said. "Without letting me know? Aria you don't just 'walk out' without me knowing." I swiped her arm off of my arm.

"Why?" I asked. "You don't have to be so damn overprotective. Geez." Once again, walking away, she grabs my arm and turns me around. I wanted to literally punch her at this rate. Every time she does this. EVERY TIME. I'm sick and tired of it, and honestly, I don't know why she does this. Is it just because she's the 'leader'? Because she's the 'older siren'? This is Canterlot, not Detroit. I don't know what the whole buzz is about it.

"Because." she simply answered. Wow. Such an answer. "Seriously, Aria, just shut up, I have no time for you. I didn't get the job I wanted today, and this is not making it any more bearable. Cause you know, I feel like I'm the one who is seeming to give a damn about this place, always going for jobs, getting MONEY, so you can go puffing on your cancer stick. Just, go. I'm not feeling good, so just go."

I walked away as she let me go. But, I did feel quite alarmed by her saying she seems to be the only one caring about this. Cause first off, I USED to have a job before she did, and it gave me a good pay, plus it paid off a bill Adagio couldn't pay off. "What do you mean you care?" I said. "You being the only one? I got a job with good pay before you got your diner job."

She stood up. "And you spent most of that cash on THIS!" She reached into my back pocket quickly, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Honestly, I forgot they were there. "THIS! And with you puffing smoke around the place, you are putting us at risk of burning down this house! Then, where else can we go? Nowhere, because we have such an amount of money that won't buy a damn thing." She threw the pack out the open window right behind her.

"It's a problem!" I shouted. "You know, it won't be easy for you, too. I can guaran-damn-tee that!" Then all of a sudden, Sonata jumped in front of us. And she had tears streaking down her face.

"Stop!" she shouted. "Just stop! Please!" Adagio just pushed her aside, making Sonata fall. That was just causing more tension boiling.

"The hell?!" I yelled. "Why did you do that?"

"Listen here, you punk-ass bitch-twit!" Adagio said very loudly. I growl. "I'M the LEADER of this HOUSE! You do as I say, so shut the hell up! And I do know that you didn't just 'go out' somewhere. Sonata here told me you headed out somewhere, the sweet, little darling. Perhaps to get tickets to some punk band?"

"Yeah." I admitted. "I did! So what, am I in trouble? Did I break a law or something, 'oh great leader'?"

Adagio clenched her fist. "Actually, yes. I know you got tickets now, and even if you didn't, I'm still setting this rule straight: You aren't leaving this house tomorrow, AT ALL!" You bitch... "And that will be your punishment for just rambling off to see some boy band."

I clenched my fist. "They are NOT a boy band, first off! Second: Are you really just gonna do THAT for someone like me walking out of the house?" I asked.

Adagio smirked. "Yes. I hope you like it." And so she turned around and left. As she was out of my sight, Sonata moves close to me.

"Sorry." she said.

I don't usually do this, but I wrapped my arm around her like a big sister. "For what?" I asked her.

"For tattle-taling on you." Sonata answered.

"Ah, it's no problem." I answered. Honestly, I was pretty mad, since I did just lose a chance of going to a concert, but Sonata was probably forced to tell the truth or whatever. Still, I didn't mind. "But Adagio on the other hand, I'm not OK with."

Sonata agreed with a nod. "Yeah." she said. "Adagio is really getting a little... dangerous, won't you agree?"

I shook my head. "No, she isn't dangerous. She just doesn't get it that being a leader doesn't mean everyone has to do things her way." I sighed afterwards.

Sonata laid her head on my shoulder, and held her tightly with my one arm. It was a little quiet moment, and soon Sonata fell asleep. I quickly just rested her on the couch, and went to my room. As I entered my room, I looked at the posters of punk bands and stuff like that were around. The walls were dark purple, there were clothes on the floor, a small, little TV that I (somehow) managed to afford, and just posters of punk bands on my walls.

I soon plop on my bed, and take off my headbands, and rest my head on the soft pillow. But then, I thought of a plan. A plan on how to escape out of here and not get caught by Adagio. The Next Generation concert... I have to go to that concert. But how? I probably stayed up half the night wracking my brains before I finally passed out. But one way or another, I am going to that concert.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoyed! :twilightsmile: And plus, if you mind, would you jabronies, my fans and readers, please spread this story around? That would be very much appreciated.