• Published 31st May 2015
  • 8,348 Views, 150 Comments

A New Chaotic Life on the Road - FeltyElk7



After dying in my world, I become Discord at the beginning of Return of Harmony. After breaking out, I decide to time travel to a year and a half before the first episode and see all of Equestria as a traveling unicorn mare merchant.

  • ...
34
 150
 8,348

Side chapter: Spa Day

It's been a few days since my arrival in Tall Tale and I was completely exhausted. So many ponies had visited my stand, each with their own story. Some of them bought things as gifts for others and some bought things for themselves. Needless to say, it was all extremely tiring. So, today, I have decided to take the day off.

"So, Nightshade, what do you want to do today?", I asked.

"I don't know, Breezy", said Nightshade.

"Well, I for one am starting to get bored and boredom is something up with which I will not put", I said.

"Well, we could go to the spa room", said Nightshade.

"Wait, this trailer has a spa room?", I asked.

"Breezy, this trailer has everything", said Nightshade.

"Well aright, let's take a look then", I said as me and Nightshade headed deep into the trailer.

We wandered the many hallways for about a few minutes until we came to a door with a sign that said "Spa Room" on it. We opened it and inside, there was a huge, full-equipped spa with a sauna, mud baths, massage tables, and everything. As we looked around, a pony that looked like she worked here walked up to us.

"Hello there", she said," Welcome to the spa room. Which treatments would you like today?"

"Well", I said," I we'll take... all of them".

"Very well then", said the mare,"One moment please". She then raced off and came back with two white fuzzy robes and two towels. We put the robes on and wrapped the towels around our heads. The mare then lead us over to the sauna and we took a seat inside. She closed the door and steam began to fill the room. It felt wonderful and relaxing, like all of the stress was melting off my body.

"Nightshade", I said,"This is quite possibly your best idea yet".

"Thank you, Breezy", said Nightshade,"I'm just happy that we can spend some time together".

We spent the next few minutes relaxing in the sauna, talking about movies and about the different ponies that visit my stand. Soon, our time in there was over and it was time for facials. We both got mud masks covering our faces, with the cucumber slices over our eyes. I admit, it did feel quite nice.

We were then seated in some kind of chairs which I couldn't see due to the cucumber slices. I heard two ponies come over to us and they began scrapping files onto our horns. As the file rubbed against my horn, I tried to figure out what the feeling from it was. It was both strange and pleasant at the same time. I stopped thinking about it when I reminded myself that I was here to relax with Nightshade.

Then the massages began. Let me tell you, those hooves were like magic. With one little twist of the hoof, I went limp with bliss. I never had a massage before in my old life, but it felt wonderful for my first time.

Next came the mud baths. Strange thing was, the spa ponies wrapped us in seaweed before we got in. I don't even know what this method was called, but I didn't care. Once we were in the tubs, it was so relaxing that I dozed off for a while.

After that, there was the hot tub. We walked over to the tub and lowered ourselves into the warm water, with nothing but our heads sticking out of the water. A spa pony then came over and give us each a drink that was in a coconut with a straw and a little umbrella. We happily drank from the coconuts as we relaxed in the tub.

Finally, we were taken over to two chairs where spa ponies began wash and clean our manes. As they clean, two ice buckets were placed under our hind hooves. The spa ponies washed our manes with shampoo and conditioner, combed any knots out, scrubbed out all the dirt and filth, and rinsed them off. Hair curlers were then put in our manes as we were placed in two hairdryer machines.

Once we were all clean and dry, we made our way to the exit. "We hope you two have enjoyed your visit", said one of the spa ponies,"And you're both welcome here any time".

"Thank you all for everything", I said. We then left and made ou way back through the trailer.

"Hey, Breezy", said Nightshade.

"Yeah, Nightshade?", I asked.

"You want to do this again next week?", asked Nightshade.

"You read my mind, sister, you read my mind", I said as I hugged my sister, happy that we're now able to spend some quality time together once a week.

Author's Note:

I made this chapter to show what I might do if I had a day off. Spend time with my sister at the spa.

Also, I'm working on a Displaced fanfiction and it involves the Crystal Empire, the Nine-Tailed Fox from Naruto, Queen Chrysalis and her changelings, and Princess Luna.

For those of you wondering, Nightshade will refer to me as Breezy Day unless I'm in my Discord form.

Also, the ponies that are in the different rooms in the trailer aren't real ponies. They're were created along with the trailer.

As always, like and comment and all that good stuff.