• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 774 Views, 41 Comments

The Story of 3 Hearts - Flutterbat276



This focuses on 2 ponies, Doctor Whooves and Derpy. Derpy, unknowing of what to come, lives her fantasy! Until a day where reality awakens her...

  • ...
0
 41
 774

Chapter 6: Story of the Deer

I woke up to find Doctor running around the main area flipping switches and pushing buttons. Obviously he was trying to start the TARDIS. Jack was helping him, but not being a timelord made it very difficult. "What's going on guys?" I asked, scared. I didn't know what to expect, but I prepared myself for the worst. "Well, I was on a trip to the Everfree forest, but I kinda crashed the TARDIS. Now were trapped near the zebra lands. I just hope we don't run into trouble here," said Doctor, a hint of worry in his eye. "Lemme guess, we're stuck?" I asked. It was a rhetorical question but jack still answered with a saddened nod.

"I suppose we can look around to see if there's any trouble. Maybe there's a reason behind all this," said Doctor.

We opened the door and there were zebra looking at us. But not just zebra were around us. There were ponies. I thought to say hello, but then I noticed something. These weren't average ponies. The foals has small spots sprinkling there backs, short tails, and stallions and colts with antlers. A six pointer approached me and snorted, his blackned nose at least five inches from mine. He stared at me intently, then stood up straight, revealing that he was around 6 feet high, antlers included. I was worried, since a pony that size could easily topple me, and with those antlers that looked razer sharp, who knows what damage he could do! "Welcome to our home pony travelers," the stallion spoke. He said that with great pride, nearly like the buffalo tribe leader in Appleloosa, but with a more African approach.

"H-hello...m-m-my name is D-Derpy and this is the Doctor...is there any problems you have here?" I asked scared that the stallion in front of me would charge any moment. He grinned at us and said in a stuff voice, "No need to fear us, my friends. All are welcome here." A pony my size approached me, her color palette mostly shades of brown. Her wings had two colors in it, light brown and a slight sand color. She had small freckles in her cheeks, and bare hoofs that were dark brown. "Hi...don't be afraid of us. We wouldn't hurt a fly here," said the young mare. She was obviously around sixteen or seventeen years old. She spoke soflty and timidly, much like Fluttershy. Her brown eyes looked into mine, and I calmed down at the sight of her. She looked very kind and sweet. I glanced at one of the zebra staring at me with bewilderment. She whispered in an unknown language to what seemed to be her husband, and she looked back at me.

"We do not mean any trouble. But what brings you here as to this pile of rubble?" She said, much like Zecora would. Her stripes were much darker than that of Zecora's and her mane was shorter and braided with tribal beads.

I looked down and sure enough, we were on top of an old stone well. A pile of rubble lay at our hooves, and I suddenly got worried. "D-did we crush something?" I asked nervously. "No you didn't! Your fine, honest said the young deer, still beside me. Her wings were open and her mane was up in a ponytail, a very long ponytail. It went down as far as Fluttershy's mane. I noticed something else. A few of the deer had no cutie mark, so did the zebra. The mare beside me had one, a lavender plant and a music note.

We stayed there looking for trouble as the six pointer stallion, named Tree Titan, gave us a tour of the deer and zebra lands. There were many deer and zebra conversing in the streets, deer trading crops for bits, zebra braiding hair or giving tribal tattoos to each other. One zebra filly with baby pink stripes came up to me and gave me a tribal necklace she made. I had no idea why, but I thanked her and she smiled. She ran off hugging her mother and I put on the beaded necklace. There was a small store that many of the deer and zebra were waiting in line at. I wondered what was going on, but I saw some ponies outside at a table, and I saw them with what looked like pastries and sweets. It must've been a bakery of some sort.

Author's Note:

Before you ask who the young deer is with the freckles and such, it's me ok? I included my OC in the story :ajbemused: hope you enjoyed this couples adventure in the ends of Everfree!! I may write a separate fanfic about that. Hm..that's something to look forward to in the future!