• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 774 Views, 41 Comments

The Story of 3 Hearts - Flutterbat276



This focuses on 2 ponies, Doctor Whooves and Derpy. Derpy, unknowing of what to come, lives her fantasy! Until a day where reality awakens her...

  • ...
0
 41
 774

Chapter 1: The Captain and Doctor United

I walked in, the blue stallion behind me. He walked in and the Doctor looked at him, bewildered. He stood there in awe as I set down the bag of muffins. We stood there in silence, broken only by the beeping of the TARDIS. After a moment or two, Doctor said, "J-Jack? Is that really you?" The blue pegasus nodded and grinned, "The one and only, Doc!"

They chatted as I gave them their muffins. A small filly ran inside to give me a hug. "Aw, who's this little cutie!" Said Jack, interrogating about the purple unicorn that just ran in. "This is Dinky. My daughter!"

"Wait a minute...how..you two...what?"

"Um, what do you...oh. No..no no!" I said quickly realizing what he meant. I never imagined THAT happening! It's just...ew.

"Oh ok then," said Jack.

"What? What do you mean?" Asked Doctor, dumbfounded. I was glad he didn't understand that question as I did. "N-nothing. Just, ignore that. Any pony up for more muffins?" I asked, being polite. "I want one!!" said Dinky, excitedly. "Ok here ya go," and with that I have her the red spotted muffin. "My favorite!! Raspberry supreme!!" said Dinky, happily as she levitated her treat and nommed on it with a smile on her face. "Well...I'd better get to studying. I got a lot to plan for if I'm gonna pass this audition!" said Dinky, a look of determination in her eyes. I simply nodded and wished her luck. Her advanced school auditions were the following week, and I wished her well. If she got into the school, she'd be one step closer to her goal. The next spell she planned for was a sleep spell. This was in preparation for Advanced and Talented Unicorns Academy. She always dreamed of going there, learning under the wing of the princess when she proves herself in the final exams. She was so delighted to get the letter to even audition to go to advanced magic school. She wanted to meet her idols, Celestia and Twilight. She loved them so much, and she even ran into Twilight one day.

"Go ahead Dinky, study away until you feel ready. Maybe you can show 'daddy' your magic later," I said. Dinky grinned and ran off. "Daddy?" Jack inquired. "Who's daddy?"

"The Doctor...oh right. You don't get it. Well. Dinky is adopted, and she prefers that I call Doctor 'dad'. She looks up to him as a father anyways," I explained. It also made me feel like my fantasies were even more real. I used nearly every opportunity to call him 'dad' around Dinky. If it slipped while she was at school, I could say it was a force of habit and leave it at that. It was the perfect system! Jack and him chatted in the main area for a few minutes, talking about Earth.

"How's Earth? Is it alright?"

"Yep, same as always since the daleks left. I suppose they went searching for ya," said Jack.

"The angels? What about them. Surely they stayed on Earth," inquired Doctor. "Well, yea. They did. They kinda got stuck though. It's amazing how a little girl can do that!"

After a few moments, Doctor yawned. I was surprised at first, cause he rarely ever is tired. I always liked it when he was asleep, since that was the time I could practice telling him how I feel. I tried to a few times, but I always went to my room, screamed into my pillow saying, "ITS JUST THREE WORDS!! Why is it so HARD?!"

"I'm quite exhausted. You must be, too, Jack. I mean, after all that excitement of getting to Equestria and all," said Doctor, yawning once more after he finished. When he got tired, he was really tired. He'd be out like a light. He's a very heavy sleeper, heck I could bring in a whole marching band without him even waking up! I find it adorable that he can sleep so soundly in this place. I'm not as lucky, apparently. I could wake up to a hoof step outside the TARDIS.

"I am quite tired as well, now that you mention it. What with roaming around this place for so long until I found Derpy," said Jack. I simply smiled as I heard him thank me for bringing him back here. I would do anything to help a friend.

Author's Note:

The second chapter is complete! Next up is "Hint Droppers" and "Love, Gallop, and Waltz".