• Published 20th May 2012
  • 996 Views, 7 Comments

No energy and no time. - Uzlesniz Savage



Twilight can feel when her friends are going to leave her, but when the time comes,will she be ready

  • ...
9
 7
 996

author's notes

Author's notes

I edited it and i hope it turned out better and if it didn't I'm sorry. I just want everyone to know that I liked writing it but i didn't really mean for this to be like it was. I just hope you all can enjoy it.

This story was meant to be sad and if it wasn't I'm sorry but I felt like writing a sad story for once and this was it. I got the inspiration for this from a song. I don't know the name but if you read ROBcakeran53's new story it says that it was inspired by this song. Click it and listen and you'll know why I felt like writing it. But don't get me wrong, I'm gonna write happy stories for a while just cause this one seemed like it would hold me over til I find I necessary. Tell me what you think in the comments and criticism is welcomed and i will use it to make my next story better. I hope you all Enjoy the story and keep readin.

Comments ( 3 )

hey. if you read my story, try to add to the like our dislike. whichever you did. thanx and keep readin':eeyup:

790961 I have liked this for now, because even though it's not the best thing I ever read it's first also not the worst and second I can see you put work into it.

:eeyup:hey...i font really plan on putting work into it because I'm working on another story.... But thanx for your like and comment:scootangel:. Keep readin :eeyup:

Login or register to comment