• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 1,954 Views, 7 Comments

Goku goes to Equestria - link



Goku goes to Equestria and will make new friends

  • ...
21
 7
 1,954

chapter 4

After the main 6 got the message to immediately go to see Princess Celestia Goku teleported them to right in front of Princess Celestia castle. "How in tarnation did you do that."

"Will it's called Instant Transmission I learned it when I was on a different planet."

"Will is it just like teleporting" Twilight asked

"Will yes it is but you use it a different way than just teleporting."

"Interesting maybe I should study it from him" Twilight thought in her mind.

Soon after they got into Princess Celestia throne room. Twilight wondered for what reason did she call them in here. She asked Princess Celestia what was going on. "No time to explain follow me."

They got into a hall where all this pictures of Discord were. Princess Celestia went on to explaining what Discord did to Equestria. "Now I need you to wield the Element of Harmony once again and stop Discord before he puts all of Equestria into eternal Chaos."

"Princess Celestia you can count on us." Twilight said with confidence.

Princess Celestia proceeded to open the door that guarded the Elements of Harmony and opened it. With a shock almost everyone was frightened except for Goku. "The Elements are gone." Twilight said in confusion.

"But that chamber is guarded by magic only I can break this doesn't make any sense."

Out of nowhere a laughter came "hahaha uh what fun is there into making any sense."

"Discord show yourself!" Princess Celestia said in anger.

"Do you miss me Celestia I missed you but you wouldn't know it's quite lovely being turned into stone but you wouldn't know since I don't turn Ponies into stone."

"Enough! what did you do to the Elements of Harmony."

"Will I just borrowed them for a tincy little while."

"You will never get away with this Discord.

"Uh will I never forgotten of how green you can be Celestia it's really quite boring."

"Hey no pony ever insults the Princess." Rainbow Dash flew quickly toward the mirror where Discord image showed and she bangs into it. Ow! That hurt! Rainbow Dash thought into her mind.

"Oh so you must be Rainbow Dash fame for her loyalty."

"That's right I will always be loyal to the Princess."

"Will we will see about that."

Discord went to all the main 6 telling them what there talent was until he got to Goku "Strange I've never seen you before will ill figure out about you soon enough."

"Stop stalling Discord what have you done with the Elements of Harmony."

"uh so boring Celestia really fine i'll tell you but I will only tell you my way." Discord explain his riddle to the mane 6.

"Twist and turns that's it I bit Discord hid the Elements in the Palace hedge maze."

"Good luck my little ponies and this stranger."

"Wait were bringing Goku?" asked Twilight.

"Yes you will need all the help you can get if your going to retrieve the Elements of Harmony."

They quickly left the castle to go to the hedge maze. "We have to go in there?" Fluttershy asked while being scared.

"Nope Discord forgot about these babies." Rainbow Dash said showing her wings. She quickly tried to fly over the entrance of the maze but to her surprise her wrings disappeared. Before everyone knew it they lost there special abilities to fly or use magic except for Goku since Discord didn't know what he could do. Suddenly a flash of light appeared

"you should of seen the looks on your faces priceless."

"Give us our wings and magic back!" Twilight demanded.

Discord went on explaining the rules no magic or flying and his 2nd rule was all ponies has to play or they would lose.

"Im going after Discord."

"Wait what how would you do that Goku? he took away all of our magic and he also took away our ability to fly and remember not even the princesses was able to defeat Discord without the Elements."

"I don't have a choice he will destroy all of Equestria."

"Fine were not going to be able to stop you but be careful." Twilight told Goku

"I will be Twilight go without me ill be fine."

All of the main 6 looked at Goku and said at the same time "good luck Goku."

"Now where is he oh I found him." than Goku teleported to Discord.

"Will girls we have our on duties to find the Elements. but we need to hurry up I have a bad feeling Goku will not be strong enough." Twilight told everyone.

They got into the maze until a bunch of walls covered each one of them will they still went even if they weren't together