• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 1,957 Views, 7 Comments

Goku goes to Equestria - link



Goku goes to Equestria and will make new friends

  • ...
21
 7
 1,957

Chapter 3

The next morning Twilight introduced Goku to her friend. "So are you telling me this man is from a different world?" applejack asked.

"Will yes he did fall from our planets orbit and I've never seen any creature like this in my books."

"Will I believe him." Fluttershy said

the rest of the main 6 really didn't believe him. "Will what do you do in your world?" Applejack asked".

"I mostly train, sleep and I have a family".

"You say you've trained before can you show us what you can do." Applejack asked.

"Sure." Goku first demonstrated that he can fly without wings. "WHAT!? how did you do that without wings." Rainbow Dash asked.

"It's simple all you have to do is manipulate your ki into your feet and you should be able to fly."

"Is it like magic." Twilight asked.

"Will not exactly it's pretty much like a life force energy."

"But can't that kill you?" Twilight asked.

"Not really umm better idea to think of it is it's your energy if you have a lot you can do many things like fly. This gave Rainbow Dash an idea "Goku do you think you can race me since I am the fastest flyer in Equestria."

"Sure I can race you."

"Ok first one around Equestria wins." Rainbow Dash told Goku

This should be good the main 5 all thought. Rainbow Dash and Goku got in there starting position.

"On your mark get set go" Applejack said. Before everypony knew it they were already out of Ponyville. They where equally together, "Is that the fastest you can go Goku? because im just getting started." Goku was starting to see the Mach cone forming around Rainbow Dash "I have to admit she is pretty fast." Goku was getting closer to Rainbow Dash until Goku noticed something else was starting to form around Rainbow Dash. "What is that?" Goku thought and before he knew it a huge shock wave hit him. The shock wave itself didn't stop Goku until he saw a rainbow like trail going behind Rainbow Dash. He stopped for a second and took some time to think "What was that? Goku than started to pick up the past. Rainbow Dash got there only a few seconds before Goku did. "Yes I won but I do have to admit your pretty fast."

"I have never seen anything like that before what was it?"

"It's called the Sonic Rainboom and only a very few Pegasus has ever done it before."

"I wish I could do that." A few minutes past and everyone was still talking about that amazing race but all of a sudden the clouds turned blue and it started to rain chocolate milk. "Umm Rainbow Dash why is it raining chocolate milk?" Applejack asked. "I have no idea why but we should get rid of this fast." Before everyone knew it the plants was starting to turn into popcorn. Pinkie was loving this all you can eat popcorn and chocolate milk awesome. Goku was also wondering why this was happening this has never happened back at his world. Some creatures where becoming tall while Fluttershy was becoming worried about them. "Don't worry girls I have learn a new spell that will fix everything." Twilight said with confidence. Her horn was lighting up and came a blast that illuminated the land but the spell failed for some reason. "The spell didn't fix anything My spell failed what do I do? hmm time for plan b Rainbow can you corral all those clouds in one corner of the sky." Rainbow Dash got right on it. "Applejack I need you to bring all those high storm clouds back to Earth." Everypony did exactly what Twilight needed them to do and it ended up working except Pinkie was a little bit mad about this since she couldn't drink anymore Chocolate milk. Now that almost everything was almost fixed Twilight told Spike that you should never give up and there is nothing they can't overcome if they work together but she was interrupted at the last second of her speech. Spike burst out a letter from his mouth and gave it to Twilight.

To Twilight

From Princess Celestia,

Twilight I need you to come immediately to Canterlot I have a huge emergency, a great evil has returned now I need you to use the Elements Of Harmony again to defeat him so please come immediately.

From your Teacher,

Princess Celestia

"Princess Celestia want's to see us in Canterlot immediately."

"Who is Princess Celestia?" Goku asked.

"No time to explain we need to hurry now."