• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 1,957 Views, 7 Comments

Goku goes to Equestria - link



Goku goes to Equestria and will make new friends

  • ...
21
 7
 1,957

Chapter 2

Equestria: Ponyville

The sun was bright during the day while a purple unicorn, Twilight Sparkle was taking a stroll around Ponyville. By the glimpse of her eye she saw something in the clouds it looked liked a meteor but yet this one was strange she could feel a faint presence that was the meteorite heading straight toward Everfree Forest. By curiosity she had to go see what it was so she followed whatever it was. It took awhile until she got out of Ponyville and the presence got bigger and bigger. She finally caught up to whatever it was She was speechless whatever it was it caused a 20 foot crater and when she looked down the crater she saw a mysteries creature that seemed to be her size and it was wearing clothes but by further examination it looked to be hurt from the impact.

"This creature is hurt and could be dying I need to do something think Twilight think. Fluttershy she should be able to heal him and she could also know what this creature is." wasting no time she put Goku on her back and ran toward Fluttershy's cottage. It didn't take her to long since she was only two miles away from the cottage.

Ponyville: Fluttershy cottage

Fluttershy heard a knock on her door and when she opened the door she almost had a heart attack, she saw this poor creature that looked to be injured, "Hurry we need to put this poor creature on a couch so he can rest." Fluttershy said being very quick on her words than normal. They laid goku down on the couch so he could rest. "So Fluttershy do you think he will be ok?"

"All he should need is some rest and food and he should be fine in no time."

"So what would you feed him with?"

"He would need water and maybe I can give him some plants."

"Will that's good and I guess I can also stay until he get's better."

A few hours has past and he looked liked he was waking up. "I think he is waking up Twilight."

"Thank Celestia he is ok."

Goku than pulled his back up to see where he was at "So this must be where Shenron took me but why do I feel so weak?"

"What is a Shenron? and who are you?" Twilight said being very curious

"Shenron is a dragon who can grant people two whishes. He also sent me to this world but I don't know where he is at. I am also a Saiyan."

Twilight was very confused right now a dragon who can grant wishes and she has no idea what a Saiyan was. "Could you tell me your name?" Twilight asked

"My name is Goku."

"Goku where did you come from? I've never seen any type of creature like you before."

"Will I think I am in a different world right now because I have never seen ponies that could talk before."

It was hard for Twilight to take all this information in right now according to him he was from a different world that seems so crazy to believe in.

"I should get going its getting late." Twilight told them

"Wait where am I going to sleep at?" Goku asked.

"If you liked you can stay at my tree house."

"Sure I can go with you."

Twilight and Goku proceeded to walk out of Fluttershy's Cottage to go to her house. "Wait Goku I got these for you." Fluttershy offered Goku some of the plants if he needed them. Goku easily gobbled them down.

"Thank you for the plants whoever you are."

"My name is Fluttershy." she said in a low tone

Ponyville: Twilight tree house

When they got to the tree house Goku was introduced to Spike who had so many questions like Who are you? Where are you from? Are you an alien? etc. Goku told him he was an alien and he also told him he was most likely from a different world. Twilight also had a bunch of questions but those were for a different day. They went to bed soon afterwards.