• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 11,010 Views, 591 Comments

Angel of Gold - Magna85



Nice guy gets turned into a Celedon and has probably the most powerful vocals in the world. What will he do upon reaching Equestria? (Displaced)

  • ...
44
 591
 11,010

Chapter 15

As the medics began to circle the still screaming Blueblood, we in the spectator box had joined up with Tim on the ground. He still had his helmet on, but he had deactivated For Someone's Glory.

Princess Celestia looked a little troubled, so I would probably have to ask her about it at a later time.

"Celedon, are you alright?" an elegant voice asked me. I looked to see that it was Rarity who had asked the question.

"What do you mean?" I was confused. I mean, I don't really have to worry about Blueblood anymore, and he didn't do anything to me, physically...oh. She must be thinking about the emotional trauma of the experience. Perhaps an actual woman might have had that reaction, but I still had the mind of a male, so it didn't really faze me. But still, I needed to keep up appearances, so I let Rarity talk to me.

"Oh don't you worry! We'll just get you a nice relaxing massage to take your mind off of this fiasco with that...prince," she said as she hugged me. She spat that last part in the direction of said Prince, who was being carried away on a stretcher. He was tied down to prevent him from thrashing.

"Berserker, did you really have to do that?" Celestia asked as she watched the medics cart Blueblood away.

"Celedon wanted it done." His voice had changed back to his normal tone, but he still kept the helmet on.

Her eyes widened as she glanced over at me. I nervously laughed and said, "Yeah...uh, if it makes you feel better, I have a kind of vendetta against guys like him."

Celestia's face returned to a neutral expression and held my gaze for a few more seconds. Then she sighed.

"At least our doctors can heal him, though I don't know if that type of trauma will, or can, ever be recovered from," she said. She shook her head. "Nevermind that, we still have a meal to eat, don't we?"

Tim's stomach rumbled loudly. Everyone else laughed at this as we went on our way back to the dining hall.


We once again sat down at the table, though everyone was still wary of Tim, for a very good reason. I just shook my head and waited for my meal to come.

Oh, no one besides the princesses have seen me eat, have they? Well, this is going to be interesting.

"Your dinner, madam," a butler said as he brought out a golden platter. Just as I wanted, there were golden cubes making a small pyramid. Just to test and see if they were the same, I sniffed one.

...

There was a chomping sound just now, and everyone besides the Princesses were looking at me with astonishment. There was also a lovely warmth in my stomach.

Tim seemed the most surprised, and was eventually able to say, "Uh, Celedon...Did you just eat a block of solid metal?"

I grinned sheepishly and said, "Yep, I did just eat a block of solid gold."

"Gold?!"

"But what do you do with it once you have eaten it?" an inquisitive voice interrupted from my left.

Twilight had taken out her note book and looked ready to write down answers for a test.

"Uh, well, I digest it, I guess," I replied, unsure of the actual process that went on in my stomach. The heat had died down in my stomach, and now I was wondering the same thing as Twilight. What did go on down there?

"Would you mind if I took a few scans and-slash-or examinations? After dinner, of course," she said, something of a manic gleam coming to her eye.

Courteous as I was, I shook my head and said, "I don't mind, just nothing invasive."

She looked slightly disappointed, but nodded anyway and went back to eating.

I did the same, and bit into another cube of gold.

Ohhhh, where have you been all my life? I thought to the gold.


After we had finished dinner, Twilight had brought me over to a very scientific room, full of various tools and things that just screamed science!

"So, what are we going to do first?" I asked, only slightly wary.

Twilight had thankfully become more professional than when she was at the table, and said, "First, we are going to do a simple x-ray to examine your bone structure." She indicated a table behind her with a large machine towering over it.

I nodded and moved to lay on the bed, maneuvering my wings so as not to slice anything with them. Once I was comfortable, Twilight put on a vest and stood behind a divider. A few seconds passed, and a screen came down from the ceiling. It showed my full body, but not the bones.

"Interesting..." Twilight said as she adopted a pose of contemplation.

"Is that supposed to happen?" I asked. I only asked to clarify if their x-ray machines were different from the ones back home.

"No, it was supposed to show your entire skeleton, but it only shows your skin, or muscles. Your muscles or skin must be unnaturally dense," Twilight postulated as she wrote this information down on a notepad.

"Alright, since we can't use x-rays, we are going to use a thaumatic scanner. Essentially, it's a magical x-ray machine, and can allow us to project a cone or beam around an area that lets us see under however many layers of tissue we want to see." She pointed to a different machine, with many more glowing bits and crystals in what looked like input ports.

"Just lie right here," she indicated a different bed. She started pressing a few buttons on the machine, and it began making whirring noises. Then, her hands began to glow, and a purple cone of energy floated out from an emitting port on the machine. The beam touched my skin and froze. I saw Twilight put more force into the machine, and the beam started to reveal what was underneath my skin.

More solid gold.

Twilight put even more energy into the machine, and the beam finally revealed my inner workings.

First thought: What?

Second thought: What?!

Final thought: WHAT?!