• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 549 Views, 14 Comments

Future of the Equestria Girls - Rye Snoot



Explore new worlds while getting parts for alien tech time machine to go back through time to fix the future earth before it gets destroyed by a toxic waste and business.

  • ...
7
 14
 549

CH 6 The Quick Escape

Stain turns his head to the left and sees people are following them.

He whispers to Twilight's ear, “Were being followed we better hurry.”

Soon as they start to fast walk to the ship. Blaster fire came from behind them.

Derpy walks to the corner of the ship and trips and falls down to the bottom of the ship hitting the button of open fire.


Stain uses his hands to get the last person on board, “Rainbow we need to get out of here.”

Rainbow gets to the pilot seat and turn on the ship and punch the gas pedal with her right foot. The ship starts to levitate from the ground. Blaster fire from the gangs shooting at the ship.

Stain ran to the cockpit of the ship and turn on the ship shields with his left index finger.

Derpy hears that loud noise coming from the cannon fire however, no one was hurt from the gangs.

The ship flies to outer space. The gangs starts to head to their spaceships to follow them.