• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 553 Views, 14 Comments

Future of the Equestria Girls - Rye Snoot



Explore new worlds while getting parts for alien tech time machine to go back through time to fix the future earth before it gets destroyed by a toxic waste and business.

  • ...
7
 14
 553

CH 5 The Pure Enchanted Silver Bullet

A few days later the spaceship arrives at a planet with a space station that is orbiting the planet slowly. Stain said, “I need gas for the spaceship to arrive at another port in the universe.” As the spaceship get’s filled up with gas. Sunset is taking a look at the engine in the engine room where it’s not so bright, but dim. Twilight and the others are looking at the map at the next location of finding there nine objects. As Stain pay his gas they now head out to the planet Hydrone. Hydron is a planet of thieves where anyone can steal people's pockets and gambling raids more likely a bandit place.

The spaceship is going out of warp speed to the space station. Stain gets ready to open the doors as the spaceship gets to the space station. As they get there Stain pays a fee to put the ship into dock. He then chooses a party to go on the planet. He chooses Snow, Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight. The rest of the crew stays at the spaceship. As Stain, the party gets ready to head out. The open bay doors open from the ship as the doors went down and they see lots of workers. The head to the shuttlecraft to go to the planet. As they get to the planet and out of the spaceport the winds were blowing and lots of rain.

Twilight Sparkle necklace is giving a reading on where to find the pure enchanted silver bullet. She then fixes her glasses position while looking at the necklace radar. The necklace is leading them to an Inn not far from the shipyards.

As soon as they get there Stain opens the door for all his group.

As soon as they get there Stain opens the door for all his group that he came with. Stain tells the waitress, “I’m looking for a secret location.”

The waitress notices him, “Password.”

Stain gives the note to her, “Emergency three B.”

Then the waitress nods yes. She then takes all them in the back room. As the fifteen aliens look at them knowing they're not from this planet.

As they get into the back room. Stain sees his old partner that he works with a few years ago.

Lotus Flare speaks, “Hey Stain it’s been too long. How can I help you?”

Stain use his right hand behind to scratch his head, “We're looking for something that Twilight necklaces and it led into here.”

Twilight necklaces shine with a loud sound. She then follows it to a corner of the building with a pile ammo.

Lotus speaks, “So it’s after the enchanted silver bullets.” He then heads towards the boxes and opens up, “These things are ancient old like five hundred years ago. I still didn't know I still have them.”

The group sees nine-inch silver bullets; the enchant silver bullets are made out of pure silver.

The light begins to twitch a bit. Stain then tells him he needs them for making a time machine to help the ladies get back to the original time.

Lotus Flare nods his head, “That’s a good thing, but time is impossible without the blue phone booth. However even then I have no clue where it is, but I heard a doctor made a terrible decision when he found it.”

Stain gives him money for the enchanted silver bullets. Then they all head back to the spaceship while a few aliens followed them.