• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 550 Views, 14 Comments

Future of the Equestria Girls - Rye Snoot



Explore new worlds while getting parts for alien tech time machine to go back through time to fix the future earth before it gets destroyed by a toxic waste and business.

  • ...
7
 14
 550

CH 4 The Magnet Octagon

As the ship gets to the planet.

Stain feels better and he goes down to the bridge to speak to Rainbow Dash.

As Rainbow Dash flips the inside speakers switch on, "We're here to our first planet."

As Stain walks in, "I need everyone in the kitchen for a meeting as well."

Rainbow Dash and Applejack went to the kitchen with all of their friends and the nurse.

As everyone got to the kitchen Stain said a few words, "I need to pick one team to get to the objective. So who wants to volunteer to go with me?"

Twilight Sparkle, "I think I should go with you."

Apple Jack told Twilight, "I think I should go too."

Stain Lash Speaks, "Yes, ok, we need one more than."

"Why not I should go to to see fashion." As Rarity spoke.

Stain said, "Ok well then let's get to it. Rainbow was heading to these coordinates to the docks."

As Rainbow Dash heads to the bridge, the rest went to their stations and Rarity, Apple Jack, Twilight Sparkle and Stain Lash are getting prepared for the planetary environment.

"Ok, let's go." Stain Lash checked the weapons to make sure they are good.

Twilight asks. "Um... Why do we need weapons?"

Stain Lash speaks and looks at twilight, "Look, I know this is a bad thing, but welcome to space there are pirates, bugs, and other stuff we don't want to be in at this very moment if we do happen to get captured by pirates well it's better than letting a monster eat us for dinner."
"Couldn't we just bring Fluttershy." She does have good stuff with animals.

Stain Lash laughs, "These are aliens, not cute animals these things will kill you if you go near them trust me, I have seen on the news and you don't want to mess with these bugs or pirates."

When Rainbow Dash goes to the abandoned docks and lands the ship there.
Rarity, Apple Jack, Twilight, and Stain Lash put on space suits and head out to the abandoned docks on the planet.

Twilight walks out of the spaceship with Rarity. Stain and Apple Jack walks out of the spaceship behind them. As the group moves forward they see a locked door.

Stain Lash gets frustrating, "Great we have a locked door."

Twilight gets curious, "Hang on, I know a few tricks."

Twilight damages the panel and opens the panel. She sees wires everywhere and uses the gun to cut the red wire carefully.

Apple Jack is concerned, "Umm... Twilight does hear noises it feels like it's coming from the vents."

Rarity has this fear feeling, "Are you sure this place is safe."

Stain Lash gets paranoid, "Why of course it's not safe. This is not earth."

Rarity gets more afraid, "If it's not safe then could we get out of here. Can't we build the materials."

"That would take longer." As Stain Lash gets determined.

"Ah, I'm almost done just reconfigure some wires and ta-da. Ok, where to next Stain Lash?"

"We shouldn't separate if we do then we might be finished. Bugs on this planet are disgusting and ugly."

Rarity whines, "Why did I volunteer in the first place."

The door opens.

"Come on, let's go all we need to do is fine this object that looks like a magnet that has eight sides like an octagon shape that lights up." As Stain gets frustrated.

They all walk past the open door and walk into the hallway with five doors to the right and six doors to the left and a door at the end of the hallway so they walk and check the rooms, but all it was is empty and dust with cobwebs and it was dark in the rooms as they all had no power. So they went to the end of the hallway to the door and so they open it and they saw a panel the light was dim and hard to see. It had a lot of dust on it and Stain Lash had to wipe it down with his sleeve. The panel light up and glowed and shine very bright with lots of colors and sound effects.

Rarity chats with Twilight, "Are you sure we can trust this person for our safety?"

I'm positive, besides, we need all the help we can get if we want to go back into our own time." As Twilight get's worried.

Stain Lash keeps pressing buttons to find where the magnet octagon item is.

Meanwhile, back on the ship.

Pinkie Pie asks, "Why do you have a big needle nurse and why did you use it on Stain."

Nurse laughs and giggles, "Well, I have to say it was the only needle that can't be affected by germs or infected, it's one of those stainless steel types of a needle but more recyclable. However, you do have to clean it per injection with this uninfected soap. So it makes it reusable and saves resources. Neat, right?"

Pinkie Pie laughs, "It's the same thing when I had to clean my party cannons, they got a bit rusty on the inside after a few years."

Meanwhile, back to the main hub network panel.

"I found it." As Stain Lash gets excited. "It's in a laboratory on this station somewhere. Hang on, I'm picking up some kind of decryption codes to get in there ah yes, there we go the laboratory should get us in." They all move out towards the laboratory.

As they get to the laboratory it's all dust and rust everywhere. They all see the object in the middle that is floating inside an object and inside the object was the magnet octagon. Rarity goes for it, but it shocked her. Twilight Sparkle found a computer and it is already logged in to its username interface.

As Twilight Sparkle took down the force field Stain Lash grabs it and then drops it. The magnet octagon was at least 60 to 70 pounds. However, after the magnet octagon feel it hit the floor and didn't break at all not even a scratch.

"Apple Jack, it's all you." As Twilight Sparkle asked her nicely.

Apple Jack picked it up and then heard loud sounds from the magnet octagon. As they went back to the ship safely they put the magnet octagon in the center of the war efforts table.

One down nine more to go.

Next stop a space station.