• Published 20th May 2015
  • 1,496 Views, 2 Comments

Ex-Evils Anonymous - PensacolaRanger



Story about a support group for formerly evil characters in Equestria.

  • ...
2
 2
 1,496

Chapter 6 - Rainbow Dash's Nightmare

"WHOOOAAAHHH!!!" the two Alicorn Princesses hollered as they seemed to plummet through aerial space!

“PRINCESS LUNA! WHAT’S HAPPENING?” Twilight called out in the howling wind!

Even with their wings, it appeared they couldn't fly in the enormous whirlwind! Columns of clouds flew upward all around them. They fell into the mouth of a tornado and spiraled down through the vortex, like bubbles down a bathtub drain! They tumbled end over end, unable to right themselves!

“HELP! PRINCESS LUNA! WHERE ARE YOU?” a terrified Twilight called out!

HERE I AM, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!” Luna called, “GRAB MY TAIL! HOLD ON!” she ordered!

The tumbling Twilight struggled in the spiraling wind, but managed to bite and hold on to the Night Princess's starry tail.
They both bucked and rocked in the maelstrom, unable to break free of it, and wondering where Rainbow Dash was.

But soon, the vortex seemed to grow brighter, filling up with…snow. It was a blizzard. A white-out!

Finally, they came bursting out of the tip end of the tornado, and plunged toward the earth below!

PLOOF!! Princesses Luna & Twilight landed in a tall, thick, white snowdrift, which cushioned their impact.

Wind and snow swept over the cold landscape. Where were they? The Arctic North? Or…closer to home?

Princess Luna was the first to surface and shake herself free of the snow. It caked her crown, horn, mane, back, flanks and tail.

Next, Twilight surfaced, having trouble with the snow. Luna lent a hoof, and pulled the purple pony out. She, too, was layered in white all over her topside. “Wh…where are we?” asked Twilight, “I thought winter was almost over!” She was surprised to see both she and Luna were dressed in their winter scarves, wool caps, forecoats and snow boots.

“Not here, apparently…” Luna confirmed. She then spotted something: a figure, some distance away.
"Look..." she commanded, pointing a forehoof.

Twilight looked on ahead, then they both cantered up to see who it was.

(GASP) They both stopped! And soon, they realized what they were seeing…


There was Rainbow Dash, all bundled up again, sitting down on the snow, her head bent forward. Her shoulders shaking.

The two princesses walked up to Dash’s side. Now they could see…Dash’s eyes were pink, her face streaked with tears,
her chin wrinkled and quivering, and her mouth warped into a grimace. Clearly…she was crying.

“Rainbow Dash…it’s all right. We’re here, now. You’re not alone… Dash? Can you hear me?” Twilight tried.

“No…” said Luna. “she cannot. I…I do not understand; this has never happened to me before...”

“What? She can't!? NO! Dash, please, listen! We’re here to help you! Snap out of it, please, DASH!” Twilight pleaded.

“LOOK!” commanded Luna, pointing ahead!

Before them was a bare tree, on a small hill, near a frozen pond.

“(*Gasp*) I remember this place…” said Twilight, “…this is where Dash brought her pet tortoise Tank, to put him in the ground for hibernation. It’s his burrow! But…what’s that on the…(*GASP!*) OH, NO!!” She covered her mouth with both hooves!

Right on the spot where Tank’s burrow rested, a carved granite stone now lay. The inscription read:

"HERE LIES TANK, RAINBOW DASH'S BELOVED PET TORTOISE. DIED IN HIBERNATION. R.I.P."

At this, Twilight crumpled, and sobbed at Luna’s feet. Luna leaned down to comfort her, folding a wing over her.

Rainbow Dash was cradling something in her forehooves… a long-stem red rose.. Putting the rose between her teeth, Rainbow got up, slowly approached the gravestone, and lay the flower gently at its foot, resting in the snow. Then she flopped down on the grave, stone and all, and WAILED in pain and anguish:

(*GASP*) WHY???? (*SOB*) OH, CELESTIA, WHYHYHYHYHYYYYYYYY???"

“(*Sob*) I’m so sorry…” came another bitterly sad voice from a few feet away. A soft one.

Both Twilight and Dash looked up------and saw Fluttershy! “(*Sob*) I had no idea…”

“FLUTTERSHY!!” said Twilight, now brightening up! Good. If anyone could talk sense into Dash, it was her!

Or…was it?

Dash looked up from where she lay, saw Fluttershy, and bellowed: "YOU..." Her rosy eyes turned flaming red!

Fluttershy GASPED and stiffened! Her big turquoise eyes shrank to near pinpoints! Her knees quaked.

Incensed, Rainbow Dash leapt to her feet and flared her nostrils! “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” She neighed!

“NO! WAIT! PLEASE, I DIDN’T KNOW, I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!”
Fluttershy squeaked in her terrified high-pitched voice, and backed away from her furious fellow Pegasus,
falling backwards on the snow.

“YOU AND YOUR LOUSY HIBERNATION BOOKS!!” Dash advanced, stomping through the snow towards
the object of her fury!

"NO, DASH! STOP! IT’S NOT HER FAULT!” Twilight shouted, trying to intervene!

“NO USE, TWILIGHT, SHE CANNOT HEAR US!” said Luna, holding her back.

“DASH, PLEASE…I’M YOUR FRIEND!!” Fluttershy squealed in fright!

“YOU’RE NO FRIEND OF MINE, ANYMORE!! YOU KILLED HIM! TAKE THAT! AND THAT! ANDTHAT!!
Rainbow Dash emphasized her words by pelting poor Fluttershy with loose hoof-fuls of snow!
"NOOOO!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Twilight hollered as loud as she could, but could not be heard by her two friends.

It was no use. Utterly devastated, poor Fluttershy scrambled to her feet, galloped away, and finally took wing, flying and crying all the way back to Ponyville.

“THAT’S RIGHT, YOU FRAUD!! GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! VETERINARY FRAUD!!!” screamed an irate, indignant, inconsolable Rainbow Dash!

"THAT DOES IT!" a furious Twilight bellowed, flared her wings and tried to launch toward Dash, but Luna bit & held Twilight’s tail! The little purple Alicorn broke free and tried to continue forward, but Luna leapt and landed in front of her!

“NO, TWILIGHT! THIS IS NOT REAL! 'TIS BUT A DREAM!” Luna explained.

“THEN HOW DO I TELL HER THAT? WHY ARE WE HERE IF WE CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?” Twilight roared back!


But before Luna could answer, they both heard a new voice behind them:

“ARE YOU RAINBOW DASH?” A strong stallion’s voice inquired.

“Yeah, what do you want?” the cranky Dash replied.

The next thing anypony knew, Dash was bound tight with a heavy rope and shackled in hoof-chains!

“YOU’RE UNDER ARREST! FOR VANDALIZING THE CLOUDSDALE WEATHER FACTORY,
AND FOR ASSAULT & BATTERY ON A FELLOW PEGASUS PONY!”

“WHAT!? NO, WAIT, I---“ Dash started, but then her muzzle was quickly bound with a white gag!

“YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!” the arresting officer stallion added,
and his fellow officer ponies started belly-laughing!!

A distraught Rainbow Dash was thrown into a paddy-wagon chariot, and two armed Pegasi took off, carrying the police chariot away, sirens blaring and lights flashing!

It all happened so quickly, all Luna and Twilight could do, was just stare in wide-eyed horror!!

Then the scene changed


Now instead of a snowy countryside, the two Princesses found themselves standing behind a crowd of onlooking ponies in the winter streets of Canterlot. They cheered, hissed, booed, sneered & jeered, as a wagon pulled by the Royal Canterlot Guard was being paraded about. On that wagon, Rainbow Dash stood in an iron box-cage, still bound, gagged and shackled, as rowdy ill-behaved onlookers hurled insults and pelted the cage with rotten vegetables and other disgusting debris. “TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR!” they all chanted, aiming their chant squarely at the prisoner!

“But…but this isn’t right! This isn't what happened on Dash’s trial date! I mean, you were there; I was there, and this is not how it played out! Why is this happening?” Twilight queried.

“Correct, Twilight.” said Luna, “This is not how it really happened. We are seeing it all now from Rainbow Dash’s emotional point-of-view!”

“The dream again…” said Twilight.

"Exactly..." said Luna. “And we still can’t stop it?” Twilight concluded.

“Not one bit…” Luna confirmed. “Then WHY ARE WE HERE??? asked Twilight.

Again, Luna had no answer.

Then the scene changed again


Now they were standing in the office of Captain Spitfire, the Wonderbolt team leader, at the Wonderbolts Academy. The bright yellow mare with flaming orange mane & amber eyes, and fully-decorated military blue uniform forejacket, got up from behind her government-issue desk and marched toward---Rainbow Dash, in full team uniform & upturned goggles, golden lightning bolt flight pin gleaming on her chest. Dash was flanked by a sore-eyed Soarin’ on one side, and a stern-looking Fleetfoot on the other.

Again, Luna & Twilight were off to a side corner as unseen onlookers; not as participants.

“Why you slimy, no-good, double-crossing swindler!” Spitfire spat, “You’ve sure got a 'lotta guts coming back here, after what you pulled!” (Dash wondered where she’d heard that line before.) “And to think, you of all Pegasi once preached to me about responsible team leadership over recklessness! Some shining example you turned out to be!” Then the team leader and the others on either side, marched menacingly toward the disgraced Pegasus pony.

“No, wait, ma’am…I can explain!” Dash sputtered in a futile effort to defend herself, but to no avail. She quailed, crouched low and trembled, as the Wonderbolts surrounded her.

“No…what are they going to do?” Twilight cringed.

Then , Spitfire came up to Dash, and stripped off her pin, tearing the spot on the uniform, where it was attached!

“Awww… I loved that pin! You gave me that pin at Rainbow Falls, remember?” Rainbow Dash yelped!

“And now I take it back!” said Spitfire. She then turned to the others.

“Wonderbolts…” the leader commanded, “...do your duty!

The Wonderbolts pounced on Rainbow Dash! In a cloud of dust, they trampled, bit & slashed, and tore Dash’s team uniform to shreds! Her goggles got ripped off her head, and the glass stomped to pieces on the planked wood floor of the office.

Again, Twilight wanted to fly in to the rescue, but again Luna bit & held her by the tail. All Twilight could do was land on all four hooves and glower back up at the Night Princess.

Poor Rainbow Dash staggered to her own four hooves, looking naked without her precious Wonderbolt uniform, in the presence of the others. Then they neighed furiously, reared up, and stampeded Poor Dash out the door, and out to the edge of the practice runway.

Since they couldn’t be seen or heard anyway, Luna & Twilight walked through the back wall of the office building like ghosts, to see Dash spread her wings and take off to get away from the angry aerial acrobats---her once favorite team in all the world. Her heroes.

“THAT’S RIGHT, YOU TRAITOR!! GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! GO JOIN THE SHADOWBOLTS,
FOR ALL WE CARE! CLOUDSDALE TRAITOR!!!” screamed an irate, indignant, and very disappointed Spitfire.
“(*Sigh*) And to think, she was once our greatest hero…” she told the others, head hung low.

Soarin’ paused, looking back over his shoulder, sad eyes staring up at the Dash’s retreating form.
“SOARIN’!” his captain commanded! He quickly rejoined the others.

“How can they DO THIS to her?” Twilight fumed, “How DARE they? After all she’s done for THEM!!”

“Twilight…” Luna admonished, “…you keep forgetting. This is all a DREAM…”

“(*Groan*) All right, all right, I get it!” said an impatient Twilight, pace-trotting back and forth, “…she’s caught up in a nightmare, brought on from hearing the stories in our Ex-Evils Anonymous meeting, and now she’s living out her worst fears… but why does it keep changing, and why can't we get involved? That’s the part I don't get!”

“I am afraid this is getting way out of hoof…” Luna agreed, “…this is not like any nightmare I have encountered before.
A multiple nightmare, yes, but far worse than any even the Cutie Mark Crusaders ever had. Rainbow Dash clearly has more
innermost fears than the average pony.”

“(*Sigh*) You’re not telling me anything new…” said Twilight.

And the scene changed yet again


Things went faster now… a sign outside Rainbow Dash’s cloud house read: “FOR RENT: Previous Tenant EVICTED!” A crestfallen Rainbow Dash just sat on a separate cloud and stared with glassy eyes and a gaping mouth.

Then postal Pegasus Derpy flew by and dropped a letter on Dash's head, glowered at her with misaligned eyes, and flew off in a huff! It was from the Cloudsdale Weather Factory. Dash tore open one end with her teeth, and read the letter. "I'M FIRED!?" she gaped again, letting the letter & envelope drop down through the cloud. The cloud turned gray and began to thunder inside...

In the next instant, Dash was wearing a white shirt & dark blue necktie, carrying two sheets of paper in her teeth---a job app & resume’---and wandering down an endless corridor. She went through door after door trying to get a new job. But with each try, she got the same bad result: “NO-NO-NO! WE DON’T HIRE EX-EVILS! NO CONVICTS! NO FELONS! GO AWAY! TRY AGAIN TOMORROW! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! NO-NO-NO! GO-GO-GO!” In a panic, she dropped the papers from her mouth and galloped toward the end of the corridor…

…and found herself in a jungle thicket!

In the next instant after that, she felt the sting of a cracking bullwhip! She turned and stared up at---Daring-Do, the Archaeologist/Adventurer Pegasus Pony!

“I told you, I work ALONE!” she snapped, “This is no job for AMATEURS! GO HOME!!

“But I don’t have a home anymore! Where am I ‘gonna go? Please take me with you!” Dash pleaded.

“I said: NO AMATEURS!! GO AWAY!! NO MORE OF MY BOOKS FOR YOU!

Daring-Do emphasized her last word with another LASH of the whip to Dash’s flanks, which stung the poor retreating pony as she bolted up & away, through a blue sky opening in the jungle canopy! Wild animals roared & slashed at her with their claws as she flew…

“Aww, Rainbow Dash…” a flapping Twilight moaned in sympathy, next to the flapping Luna.

Another change… a THUNDERCLAP! And the two Princesses found themselves on the rainy streets of Manehattan!
They were in a dark and blind alley, strewn with trash. They saw a drunken Rainbow Dash, clad in ragged clothes, stocking cap and dirty overcoat (her once colorful mane now a faded, stringy mess around the cap's edges) and clutching a brown paper bag with a bottle in it. The bag bore the liquor store emblem: "The Tanked Tortoise."

Dash was stumbling along the alley to a pile of garbage bags, old newspapers and cardboard boxes at the far end. "I'm as (hic) awesome as I (hic) 'wanna be..." she tried to sing, but kept hiccupping. Wobbling, she took hold of one big box, lined the inside with newspapers, stuffed a sports section or two into her clothes to keep warm, turned the box on its side and pushed it up against the brick wall, huddled inside through the open end, and bedded down for the night. “(*Sigh*) Home (hic) again…” she said with a slur, “..and (hic) no jobs again. Well, buddy, (hic) I’ve still got you. Heeheehee…” She was talking to the bottle.

Dash took a swig, licked her lips, and let out a long loud *BUURRP* that echoed through the alley, and despite the rain, a pungent odor of fermented apple cider wafted forth, reaching the Princesses’ wrinkling noses.

Twilight began to cry. Again Luna bent down and comforted her with a wing. (*Sob*) I swear, Rainbow Dash…” said Twilight, no longer caring if Dash could hear her or not, “…I’m never going to let this happen to you. No matter what you did, you don't deserve a future like this. Nopony does…(*Sob*) But…I don't understand. I got you off. Why are you still punishing yourself? What makes you think this is your fate? What could possibly have driven you out of Ponyville to come all the way out to Manehattan, for pony sakes?”

As if in answer, another scene change


Now Dash was in the Throne Room of the Castle of Friendship. Twilight wasn’t present with the others, but standing in the hallway next to Luna. The others of the Mane 6, however, were marching toward a cowering Rainbow Dash, just as the Wonderbolts did a while back:

“So…’ya think after trashin’ Cloudsdale, we’re just ‘gonna welcome you back with open hooves, traitor!?” Applejack warned.

“Party pooper! PARTYPOOPER!” yelled Pinkie Pie, blowing a raspberry with her tongue!

“Since you’re obviously in no mood to do any forgiving yourself, why should we forgive you?” Fluttershy said cruelly.

“Oh, no…not you guys, too?” Rainbow Dash pleaded, “Look, I’m sorry, okay? I had no idea! I’m so sorry…”

“Doesn’t matter anymore, Rainbow Dash!” said Fluttershy, “We’re giving your throne to somepony else!

“Yeah…like maybe…Discord!” said Pinkie Pie, throwing a sign on Dash’s throne which said: “RESERVED FOR DISCORD!”

Dash stared in horror!

“NO! YOU CAN’T! GUYS, THIS IS CRAZY! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HER!” said the only voice that spoke up for Dash, standing up on his own throne.

“You tell ‘em, Spike! WOO-HOO!” Twilight cheered! Luna just face-hooved, and shook her head.

“BE QUIET, SPIKE!” said Rarity. And in deference to his favorite of the ponies, Spike shut up and sat down. She then rounded on Dash: “Color yourself...GONE!” And with that, the remaining Mane 6 (minus Spike) CHARGED!!!

Next thing Dash knew, she was hauled up by her former friends’ hooves, carried bodily through the Throne Room double doors, off through the Grand Hallway to the castle's Mane Entrance double doors, and tossed out on her ear over the Grand Golden Steps!
Spike had followed, but could do nothing.

It was still winter outside. Icy winds blew thick drifts of snow all around. Dash left a pony-shaped silhouette hole where she’d landed in a belly-flop in the snow.

Not caring a button for Dash’s discomfort, the others turned and scraped the snow off their hind hooves!
“Hmph! Good riddance to bad company!” said Rarity, “Come in, Spike; it’s freezing out here!”

“Sorry, Dash…” Spike apologized, waving his little claw goodbye, as Rarity’s horn glowed, and the doors SLAMMED shut!
So, too, did every other door, window and shutter on the outside of the castle!

Distraught, Rainbow Dash jumped back up, flew up the Golden Steps to the Mane Entrance doors, and pounded them desperately with her hooves! “NO…GUYS, PLEASE! LET ME BACK IN! LET ME BACK IN! PLEASE…OH, MY CELESTIA, NO…WHAT HAVE I DONE?? NO!! OH, CELESTIA, NO!!! NO…No, no, no…” poor Dash blubbered in misery, and shivered in the cold.

Luna & Twilight took wing and flew up the Central Stairs to the Open Balcony at castle center, ghosted again through the door to the balcony outside, and looked down at Rainbow Dash---who was turning ice-blue in the snow!

“NO!!! DASH!!” Twilight screamed! "HANG ON!! Twilight & Luna took wing and flew with all speed to save their friend!

But instead of finding their friend to save her, they found themselves… in a court room

Dash was again bound, gagged & shackled, now perched on the witness stand across from the Judge’s bench. Luna, clad in a business skirt & blouse, stood at the Prosecutor’s table, with Twilight in similar dress & eyeglasses, at the Defense Counsel’s table. Hostile onlookers crowded the gallery, all shouting: “GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!”

Added to this cacophony was another chant: “RAINBOW TRASH! RAINBOW TRASH! RAINBOW TRASH!
This was led by a trio of long-maned Pegasus stallions in white safety hard-hats.

Dash recognized the trio from her old flight school days. They teased & taunted her then, too, along with whomever else she befriended; Fluttershy on one day, Gilda Griffon on another. Except these three usually called her “Rainbow Crash,” just to get on her nerves. Now, she sensed, they were out for blood. Seems the Cloudsdale Weather Factory was their only place of employment, and thanks to her little sabotage run, they were out of work. So now more than ever, they wanted to see Little Miss Totally Awesome finally get what was coming to her!

The only ones not joining in the vengeful chants, were Applejack, Big McIntosh and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. AJ & Mac just sat, looking stern, AJ shaking her head, Mac nodding in agreement. But Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo just stared down at Rainbow Dash with wide eyes. Sad eyes. But Scootaloo’s eyes were the saddest of all. Dash stared right back, blushing, trying to say just with her eyes, how sorry she was…

Princess Celestia, clad in a Judge's flowing black robe, banged her right hoof on the bench like a gavel, and the crowd hushed. “Rainbow Dash… it is my sad duty to announce, you have been found GUILTY AS CHARGED by the Royal Canterlot Equestrian Supreme Court. What sentence does the Prosecution recommend?”

Twilight gasped, and turned to look at Luna. Now they could be seen & heard in the dream, and were participants again!

But Luna froze. Her eyes grew wide! She felt her muzzle quivering, about to speak words that were not her own! She tried to fight it, putting a hoof up to her mouth to keep it shut! All eyes in the court room fixed on her!

“Something the matter, Luna?” Judge Celestia asked. “The Court orders you to SPEAK!"

What came out, was bellowed long, loud, and distorted:

"BANISHMENT, TO THE OUTER-MOST STAR... AT THE FARTHEST REACHES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM!!!"

The gallery crowd CHEERED UPROARIOUSLY!! Twilight blanched, as did Dash.

“NO!!! “ Twilight yelped, “This is all wrong! This isn't how the trial turned out! LUNA, HOW COULD YOU??"

Luna covered her mouth with one hoof, and held the other one out to Twilight, shaking her head vigorously.
Clearly she was in her own mind, but her motor-reflexes were under some other force’s control.

Bewildered, Twilight turned to Dash.
Still bound & gagged, the prisoner shot a red-hot angry-eyed look at the Defense Counsel she trusted to get her off!

Twilight wanted to say: NO, Dash! This is NOT how your trial went! This is JUST A DREAM!
You HAVE to WAKE UP and remember what REALLY happened! WAKE UP, DASH!!"

What actually came out was: "Oh, well...Sorry, kid. Can't win 'em all. Have a nice day!"

Now it was Twilight's turn to cover her mouth with a hoof! What in the hay was going on?

Judge Celestia sounded her gavel hoof again! “SO ORDERED…” she said.
PROSECUTOR…” she turned a cold look down at her younger sibling. Luna quailed…as if she were the one just found guilty.

“…DO YOUR DUTY!" Celestia commanded!

In that very instant, the Night Princess-turned-Prosecuting Attorney began to spark with arcs of electricity!

Wide-eyed, Twilight turned her stare from Luna briefly back to Judge Celestia (as if noticing something) then back to Luna.

The Night Princess twisted and bucked, tried to resist, but to no avail! She grunted in pain, and shut her eyes for a moment…

And when they opened again… they FLASHED BRIGHTLY, like sodium lamps! And her star-spangled mane & tail waved, as though caught up in a gust of wind.

(*Gasp*) OH, NO!! LUNA!!! Twilight screamed!

“NO!!” Luna cried out, “OH, NO…NO, NO…NOT AGAIN!! SISTER, NO! PLEASE, I BEG YOU, AAAAHHHH….”

"YOU MUST!!!” Celestia ordered!

"NO!" Twilight bellowed, "THIS IS WRONG! STOP IT!!"

Up in the gallery upon seeing this, AJ & Mac started head-nudging the Crusaders out the main door. This was getting way too scary
for fillies to watch.

Luna cried out in pain, and fell to the floor, convulsing! More sparks, more writhing, Dark magic began to mix with the small lightning and swirl around Luna, just like the last time. The last time, she….

“Oh, no…” Twilight whispered in shock. Dash started chewing on her gag, trying to break it loose…

More dark swirls, and flashes of thunder & lighting! Then…from the floor, emerged… the darkest of all equines.

All eyes in the court room were on the wraith, as she slowly got to her feet, shook her armored head, and laughed that
same, dark, wicked laugh once again…

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Ah, so good of you to summon me, Princess Celestia.

And for once, I see... we're on the SAME SIDE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

A hush had fallen over the court room. Even those who had clamored for Rainbow Dash’s blood a moment ago, cowered in sheer terror at the sight before them now.

The spectre then spread her night-black wings, bore her white -fanged teeth, shone her gleaming eyes all around the room…
…then stopped on the bound-up prisoner.

By now Dash had finally broken through & spat outthe gag, and moaned the wraith’s name in horror:

"(*GAAASP*) NIGHTMARE MOON!!!"

The beast then licked her chops hungrily with her red serpentine tongue, and began slowly prancing forward, stalking her intended victim like a tigress, as Dash wriggled like a worm on a fish hook, and cried out:

“N-no, NO! GET WAY! STAY AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM ME! DON’T TAKE ME AWAY! PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE! NOOO!!!"



CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER…

Author's Note:

(Hides face) Oooohh... I can't look. Can you? :fluttercry: