• Published 16th May 2015
  • 667 Views, 8 Comments

Foal Barbarian - Lunafan1k



Everypony watch out! There's a new foal in town, better stay on her good side or she will rip you in half! Meet Lilly, your average size earth pony foal possessing strength most ponies can only dream of.

  • ...
1
 8
 667

Lilly vs Diamond Tiara

The bell rang out, signaling the end of the school day. Of them all, none were more excited to be out of the stifling classroom than Lilly as she lead the charge outside, slamming the doors open with enough force to warp the frame.

Cheerilee sighed, she’s going to have to ask Twilight to magically re-enforce just about everything in the school. She looked to the pile of shattered wood and twisted metal in the corner, the remains of Lilly’s first two desks before she fetched a heavy duty desk from storage, and even that one was suffering several new dents. She let out a tired sigh and got to work gathering the pieces in a bag.

Outside the school, Lilly was pacing back and forth impatiently. “Where is puny grey foal?! Lilly fight!”

“Ah don’t think she wants to fight ya, Lilly.” Applebloom said.

“But she challenge Lilly!” She said in frustration.

“My daughter did no such thing you, you filthy rat!” An adult yelled as he approached the group of fillies. They turned to see who it was. He had a dark mane and brown coat, and was wearing a white suit and tie with a cutie-mark of a bag of bits.

“Yea! That’s her Daddy; she wants to beat me up for no reason!” Diamond Tiara said from behind her father

“Little grey foal doubt’s Lilly’s strength, so Lilly fight!” She responded.

“Poor choice of words, I’ll make sure you regret them. Come, Diamond.” He said and walked away. In his place a large beefy earth pony in a fancy suit stepped up.

“Kid,” He said in a deep voice, “You’d keep away from her or I will put the hurt on you. If you think I’ll go easy because you’re a foal, you would be mistaken.” He threatened.

The other foals gulped nervously, but Lilly smiled. “So you fight Lilly instead of puny pony?”

“Did you not hear what I just said?” he responded.

“Lilly accept! Go!”

In the next moment something happened that was completely unexpected. The bodyguard, while it was his job to ‘protect’ Filthy Rich and his family, usually tended to avoid violence. He secretly had a kind heart, but his body was unusually large. He enjoys seeing how big he can get with vigorous work outs and hopes someday to be a body building champion. His job as a guard was rather easy as well, most ponies see his size and immediately back off, instinct telling them he was the more dangerous one. Should it come to blows the attacker is usually drunk and easily restrained. What he was not expecting, however, was for the filly to not only punch him in the chest, but by the sounds of it to also break most of his ribs as he was sent backwards into the wall of the school. He collapsed in a heap, unconscious, with an outline of his body imbedded into the wall of the school house.

“Yay! Lilly win!”

Author's Note:

I forgot I had started a second chapter so I finished it out. just a page long, I haven't really planned out her story yet though, but I hope you all enjoyed!

Comments ( 2 )

Awesome chapters you are doing a amazing job. I can't wait for the next chapter.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Me want next chapter pwease

Login or register to comment