• Published 15th May 2015
  • 1,416 Views, 9 Comments

Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab - Donraj



100 to 500-ish word Rarilight Prompt Stories

  • ...
6
 9
 1,416

Cape by Sam Cole

"Darling, don't move." The white pony chidded as she took out her tape, measuring the fabric once more.

"How can I not?" The lavender unicorn asked, trying her best to stand absolutely still. "You're putting a cape on me."

"We all voted on the costume, Twilight." Rarity chided. "And this isn't for you, it's for Rainbow Dash."

"Buck Rainbow. She's a jerk." Twilight groaned.

"Oh stop it, what has gotten into you?" Rarity huffed, setting down her tape measure.

"It feels weird." Twilight muttered, looking away from the pony berating her.

"What feels weird?"

"The cape." Twiligh tsighed, looking over her shoulder at it. "I don't like the loose feeling of it sliding over my tight fitting costume."

"Darling, it should feel just like bed sheets and pajamas." Rarity said with a roll of her eyes.
"I don't wear pajamas though." Twilight groaned.

And Rarity stalled. She dropped the tape as she sat there, thinking about it. Somepony not wearing anything was by no means a new situation to anypony, but it always passed unsaid. To point it out, escpecially about such a private place such as one's own bed chambers activities, was just uncouth. It also didn't help that now all Rarity could think about was Twilight laying in bed, nothing but-

"Rarity?" Twilight interupted, and much to Rarity's growing relief as she realised she was blushing.
"Twilight, I understand you don't lke having so much material on your fur. But just be a little patient, and I'll help get that costu-" Rarity found herself with a new mental picture, one she was quick to shake off. Stupid sexy Twilight!