• Published 15th May 2015
  • 901 Views, 15 Comments

Zim Strikes Back! - DazzleMLP84



You think that having a she demon and sirens in your town was bad enough. What about if a little green alien, Zim moves in to take over the world? Don't worry some girls are on the case! They're Adagio Dazzle and Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
3
 15
 901

Crazy Taco Fans! Episode 3A

"GIR! I thought I told you to get the ingredients! NOT TACOS!" Zim yelled.

"I just couldn't resist the tacos!"

"How did you even get these, when you were in your disguise?"

"Well, it started when .............."

____________________

Earlier That Day

Gir was walking through town looking at the list of ingredients. Of course everything on the list looked like boring words saying the same thing over and over again. Thats when something else caught his eye. A girl with a long blue ponytail, something Gir had never seen at the other Earth town. He decided to follow it until the girl turned around and showed her beautiful Magenta eyes.

“Awwwww! Aren’t you the cutest thing ever?” She gushed.

“You bet I am. Master just doesn’t admit it!”

“You can talk?! Well Spike can talk, but he is a dragon in Equestria. But seriously, you can talk?!”

“You bet I can talk!”

“This is so cool, it’s like one of my cartoons! You don’t happen to love tacos, do you?!”

“TACOS! There is tacos here?! Please take me to the tacos! I need tacos or I will explode!”

“Don’t worry puppy! I’ll get you some tacos! Sonata is on the case!”

Sonata left Gir and started running to a building across the street. She came back out in flash with a huge bag, with the delicious smell of tacos and burritos.

"Don't worry puppy, I brought a whole bunch of tacos and burritos. Enjoy them!"

"SONATA! What are you doing?!" Adagio yelled from the other side of the road.

"This talking dog is hungry so I bought him some tacos for him."

Adagio shook her head as she crossed the road.

"First off, the only talking dog I know is Spike. Second off, that dog has a zipper on it."

"Oh...I didn't notice it! If he isn't a talking dog, what is he?"

"Well if you unzip it, you can tell it is a robot. He probably works for the alien. Now come on we are going home!" Adagio said as she started to drag Sonata away.

"What about the tacos? I spent money on those!"

"That was your mistake, I can't do anything about it now! Come on lets go!"

"Bye Bye, whatever you are?"

The two girls walked away from Gir with Sonata turning a couple times towards him.
____________________

"Wait, so you are saying that someone knows that I'm not human."

"Yeah! At least those two girls don't have communication to Dib!"

"How will be able to carry out my mission if people are on my case?"

"You don't!"

"Gir, stop talking nonsense!"

"It wasn't me, it was them!"

Zim turned around and right behind him was five hooded figures. One of the figures was significantly shorter than the others, while the others were all about the same height.

"No this can't be!"

"Oh Zim, We are as real as your nightmares."

"How did you break in? I have the best security!"

"Best security? Huge lawn gnomes that can't pick up even half of us isn't best security in my book!"

"Reveal yourselves, now!"

"Zim, I'm pretty sure you don't want us to that."

"I don't care! Just reveal yourselves!"

"Alright you asked for it!"

Author's Note:

Alright this took me a long time come up with, but I finally did it:pinkiehappy:! Thank you for all the comments, I really do appreciate all of them. Every time I read one of them I cry a little:fluttercry:,because you guys are so supportive. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I enjoyed writing it, Keep on Dazzling!

Comments ( 3 )

Please sir, take this gift.

What is it you ask?

It is....

ALL
OF
THE
HYPE!

I'm positive you'll continue
-CactusMan

Pls continue or I'll explode

It's a shame this laugh-a-thon had to be cancelled. :fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment