• Published 15th May 2015
  • 901 Views, 15 Comments

Zim Strikes Back! - DazzleMLP84



You think that having a she demon and sirens in your town was bad enough. What about if a little green alien, Zim moves in to take over the world? Don't worry some girls are on the case! They're Adagio Dazzle and Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
3
 15
 901

Who is the Green Freshman? Episode 2B

Adagio was sitting in class talking with her friends, while they were waiting for Mrs. Cheerlie to come with a new kid. Everyone was discussing about who the new freshman is going to be.

"I heard, the new kid is from this really weird family who's over protective," Diamond Tiara stated out loud.

"How do you know that?" Sweetie Belle protested.

"I have my sources."

"Adagio, you don't think that the kid is............." Sunset said before being interrupted by the door opening.

Mrs. Cheerlie and Zim stepped out of the hallway and into the classroom.

"Class! I would like all of you to meet our new student, Zim. He has a weird skin condition making him short and having green skin, but please don't make fun of him. Zim, do you have anything to say to your classmates?" Cheerlie stated.

"I just want to say that I'm fully human. Yes, I'm a human! Not an Alien! Like I would be? "

"Alright, Zim. You go sit in that empty seat next to Adagio and Sonata."

"Oh my Equestria, No! I'm not sitting next to an Alien! Well he better not cause any funny business!" Adagio thought to herself.

"So, are you Adagio?" Zim asked.

"Yes?"

"Well, I must say I love your hair! It's so soft! What conditioner do you use, to get it this beautiful?"

"Not the hair! Anything but the hair! Anything!"

"Zim! Get your hands off her hair now!" Cheerlie yelled.

"Of course!"

__________________

"Dagi! Why was Zim touching your hair? I could see it from the other side of the room!" Aria asked at lunch.

"I really don't know why he was doing that to me. Did anyone else see it?"

"I didn't see it, because I was playing with my moose during class until Cheerlie took it from me!" Sonata stated.

"Really, Sonata? Really?" Adagio replied.

"I'm seriously this close to thinking Zim is an Alien. With all this talk about how he's normal, he just put a huge target on his back," Rainbow stated.

"That, and the fact he ONLY eats waffles! I mean who would ever eat only waffles? Sonata, put your hand down!" Applejack added.

"You know what he actually is an Alien!" Sunset stated.

"Sunset, did you get infected by Pinkie and Sonata's craziness?" Applejack replied.

"Yeah, Sunset you would never assume that without evidence!" Rarity added.

"I have evidence! Here look at this picture I took on my late night run a couple of weeks ago. And I'm not the only one who saw this, Adagio and Aria saw it too. Isn't that true, Adagio and Aria?"

"Yes it is!" Adagio replied.

"Yeah, I saw him that night. Big Deal!"

"With this evidence, it's proven that Zim really is an alien. I'm sorry we called you guys crazy," Applejack stated.

"It's ok. Um, Sonata? Slow down with the tacos!" Adagio stated.

"Never! You will never tell me how I eat my tacos!" Sonata shouted.
_________________________

"Hey, my Tallests I have successfully got myself into Canterlot High. Now with Dib out of the way, I will destroy the human race!" Zim stated.

"How did you make it into a High School, when you are so short?" Purple asked.

"I said it was a part of my skin condition."

"Cool, Zim, but we should get back back to our game." Red stated.

"Wait, don't go yet! I have some new info about this stuff called conditioner. Apparently, humans put in their hair when showering. I got this sample from the girl who sits next to me in class."

"You put your dirty fingers in that poor girl's hair!?" Red shouted.

"Yes, I did!"

"Ok, you are officially creepy. We are going back to our game. Goodbye Zim!" Purple stated while turning of the computer.

"Hmmm......If I create my own collection of conditioner, I can brainwash all the Humans to think that I'm their leader. Computer! Scan this sample for ingredients."

The computer printed out all of the ingredients in the substance, which Zim carefully took out.

"GIR! I want you to get all of these ingredients as fast as you can!"

"WHY?"

"Because I need this stuff to start my new plan!"

"Ok!"

Gir zoomed out of the base and went to find the ingredients.

"Watch out, humans! I will succeed this time without Dib to stop me!"

Author's Note:

Ok, this has been the longest chapter I've had so far. I'm really excited to keep writing, because now I have more time now that school's out for me. So expect more chapters coming soon! Keep Dazzling!