• Published 15th May 2015
  • 901 Views, 15 Comments

Zim Strikes Back! - DazzleMLP84



You think that having a she demon and sirens in your town was bad enough. What about if a little green alien, Zim moves in to take over the world? Don't worry some girls are on the case! They're Adagio Dazzle and Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
3
 15
 901

You believe me! Don't you? Episode 1B

A few weeks later............


Adagio could not stand it. Zim had been an Alien along, and it was right under her nose the whole time. She wants to tell someone this but, who should she tell?

That last couple weeks she start to gain more trust of other students at CHS. Some even got up and had a conversation with her. That was all thanks to Sunset Shimmer, her BFF for life, for telling everyone that she was a better person. Adagio really values the friendship she has for Sunset. She valued it so much that she didn't care about her singing voice, all she needed was a friend. Because of that she did get her singing voice back, like Aria and Sonata. Sunset has changed the way she looks at things, and she will be there for Adagio when she needs her.

"Sunset! That's it I'll tell her! I really need to get this out to someone," Adagio said to herself.

She picked up the phone and dialed Sunset's number it rang for a little bit, until she picked it up.

"Hello?" Sunset's voice filled the speakers.

"Hey, it's me, Dagi!"

"Hey, Adagio! What do you want to talk about?"

"Okay, I need you to be opened minded. You think you can do that for me?"

"I'm always opened minded! So what do you want to tell me?"

"You know that Dib kid, who was on TV, two weeks ago?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He was right about Zim being an Alien! I saw Zim outside my house coming out of a spaceship with a robot, and he wasn't in his disguise!"

"I believe you!"

"You do?"

"Yes! I saw him that night when I was going for my evening run."

"Oh, good! I'm not the only one!"

"Hey, let's keep this to ourselves for right now. The others might think we went nuts. We'll tell them when we think they could handle it."

"Good idea! I was going to suggest that! Do you want to help get footage of Zim's house and share it with Dib?"

"Maybe later, because we have a sleepover at Pinkie's planned."

"Okay. See you there! I'm so glad to get this off my chest!"

"I'm too! See you later! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Just then Adagio realized that she didn't pack for the sleepover. She rushed upstairs to start packing for the party.
______________________

"Gir! We need to set up a new base! Three girls already saw us out of our disguises!" Zim yelled

"Okay! Home sweet home!"

Zim setted up the house in about 2 minutes and put his disguise on.

"Gir, get your disguise on now!"

"Okay!"

Gir zipped up his disguise and headed into the house with Zim.

"Computer! Bring up the Tallests on the monitor!"

"Now talking to the Tallests!"

"Zim, what do you want this time?" Red Tallest asked.

"You're interrupting our game of poker!" Purple Tallest complained.

"I'm sorry about that! But I would like to update you with the fact that I moved to a different area for my conquest. Thanks a lot to Dib! That's all! I'll call you later!"

The screen shut down and it turned gray.
____________________

"When is he going to realize that we don't want to conquer Earth?" Red complained

"Hopefully never!"

The looked at each other and started to laugh hysterically.

Author's Note:

Ok, so here is chapter 2. I was really trying to get a good relationship between Sunset and Adagio in this chapter, that Zim's section was shorter this time. I mean it's not all about him anyways. So anyways Sunset will be a big part of this series of stories as will Adagio. At the moment Aria similar to Gaz, so she'll have a similar role to her. Sonata I have plan for I can't reveal it just yet though. So anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Keep Dazzling!