• Published 13th May 2015
  • 2,369 Views, 45 Comments

A Wedding to Remember - Candy-Sweets_12



Follow the stories of Sweetie and Button Mash as they share their trip to the gala, meeting each other's families, and more.

  • ...
7
 45
 2,369

The Bacherlorette Party

"Thanks for coming guys!" Sweetie said as she walked into the spa.

"Oh no problem dearie, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Rarity said as she sank deeper into the mud.

Rarity, the rest of the mane six, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom, Babs, and Cheerilee all agreed to meet Sweetie at the spa, where the rest of the night will be her demands.

"I can't believe that one of my star students is getting married, I must be getting old." Cheerilee said as she sat in the hot tub.

"This is gonna be the best night ever, besides yer wedding o' course." Apple Bloom said lifting a cucumber from her eye to look at Sweetie.

"I-It's be-en to-o-o-o-o lo-ng since I-I've be-en to the spa-a-a-a" Twilight said.

"Well we've all got kids of our own," Applejack said before getting a facial smeared across her face. " And, they need us before they go to school next year." She said as cucumbers were placed on her eyes.

"Tell me about it, Soarin' and I have a bit of trouble with our RainbowBlitz." Rainbow said, referring to her son.

"And our little Cheery Blossom is so sweet, but can't control her strength." Cheerilee said.

"And just think that one day you girls will be next in line." Fluttershy said.

"Maybe Scootaloo will be next," Rainbowdash said elbowing her blushing surrogate sister.

"Or maybe Apple Bloom here." Applejack said with a smirk. Causing Applebloom to bite her lip and blush. Earning her a bunch of giggles from everyone in the room.

"Oh we're just teasing, " Rarity said. "Besides, we should really focus on the bride now." She said as Sweetie got in with her.

Babs, who just got out of the steam room walked in and sat on a table.

"I've been meeting to ask ya' somethin, what happened with Spike?'' She asked before being approached by Lotus Blossom.

"Oh, Spike is in Canterlot working with Princess Celestia and a new dragon that came a few years back." Twilight said. "He should be at the wedding though."

The mares talked for the next hour as they rotated until everyone had a turn with something. Finally as they walked out, Twilight simply asked Sweetie Belle where she wanted to go. Everyone looked at Sweetie.

"Well, we could go dancing." Sweetie said.

"I know the perfect place, in Canterlot." Rarity said as Twilight's horn started to light up. A few seconds later, they were right outside the place Rarity described.


"This is the highest quality club in Equestria, it even has Karaoke," Rarity said looking to a Sweetie Belle on the last word.

"It certainly does look rather interesting," Fluttershy said.

"That's the spirit!" Pinkie said somehow grabbing all of the mare's hooves and pulling them inside. In there, the club looked like it was pretty bleak. Many of the ponies lightened up when they saw who came in. Surrounding the mares with cameras and phones, they asked for autographs.

"Sorry, but we only came for the party," Sweetie Belle said.

After getting a lot of groans, everyone went back to their original positions and started to text on their iPones.

"Somepony needs to fix this party." Rainbowdash said looking to her friend.

"Huh? Oh, Let's Partay!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pinkie shouted as a bunch of confetti blew around her. She ran up to the place where there was supposed to be a dj, and pulled up Vinyl Scratch, or DJPON3, as some called her.

"Let's get this goin'!!!!!!!" She said catching everyone's attention. Pinkie jumped on the dance floor and it turned into a rainbow of colors. Everypony immediately gathered around and started dancing to the song. She went to the bartender and bought apple cider, causing a bunch of other ponies to want to buy some as well. Soon, thanks to Pinkie, the place was full of excitement.

"Thank you!" The owner of the club said.

"No problem, now let's party!!!!!" Pinkie said. Everypony cheered. They sang songs for karaoke, drank glass after glass of cider, and all had a pretty good time. Suddenly, one pony asked Sweetie Belle to sing.

"Please?" The mare asked.

"I couldn't," Sweetie said. A stallion heard and started chanting.

"Sing!"

"I shouldn't,"

"Sing!!" They shouted

"I can't,"

"Sing!!!!!!!" They all chanted, and once her party started chanting as well, Sweetie gave in.

"Fine!" She said as a she smiled and turned to he gigantic stage.

Many ponies cheered her on. "What should I sing?" SweetieBelle asked. Ponies threw suggestions at her, last Friday night, Strangers, Dark Horse, until she finally settled on firework by her good friend Katy Pony. Although it was old, everypony loved it. Finally,

came the end of the night, and after a very thankful thank you from the manager, they went back to Ponyville.

"That was the best fun I've had with you guys." Sweetie said.

"I don't think that any bachelorette party will top that for a while." Babs said.

"I admit that that was the best social event I've been to in years." Rarity said.

"I agree, not even as Wonderbolts can we have fun at parties like that one," Scootaloo said.

"The night isn't over yet, we still have time for one more stop." Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah! Can't we do one more thing?" Pinkie asked.

"Sure, why not." Sweetie said.

"Yay!" Fluttershy said.

Following Sweetie Belle, everyone went to Sugarcube corner, and went out to see the moon and stars.

"I know it's simple and plain, but I just loved to do this with Button, and it's become a hobby you see." Sweetie said as she chomped on a cookie.

"I don't mind, besides, the sky is pretty nice tonight." Rainbowdash said.

"And even though we ain't doing a whole lot of other thing bachelorettes do at their parties, this is still a pretty relaxing and enjoyable night." Aj said.

"I agree," Cheerilee said as she slurped her milkshake.

"We all needed a break, and this was the perfect way." Rarity said.

"It certainly is lovely hanging out with you girls, a house of chaos can be pretty... unexpected." Fluttershy said.

"Well I'm glad that all of my closest friends and family can be here to celebrate my wedding." SweetieBelle said.

"Me too." Everyone agreed.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked the chapter, and sorry for all of the old ideas, there used and I need to come up with new ones. Plus, I couldn't add anything like fourth wall breaks without no one understanding what's going on, and I can't copy any songs for Sweetie to sing due to copyright, especially fandom songs, nor could I do a lot of other things. Anyway, just thought I'd give you a slice of life within this chapter, like the mane six and their lives. And I only added Fluttercord because it's cute, and I honestly think that all Fluttershy shippings are great, along with Twilight's and Applejack's and etc. Except incest, Or Fluttershy and Braeburn, Or Twilight and Soarin'. I don't like those as much. Now I'm just going to say leave a comment, like, and share before this turns into a chapter, so...

Oh wait, Nevermind. Anyway, Peace.

-Candy:heart::twilightsmile::yay: