• Published 13th May 2015
  • 2,370 Views, 45 Comments

A Wedding to Remember - Candy-Sweets_12



Follow the stories of Sweetie and Button Mash as they share their trip to the gala, meeting each other's families, and more.

  • ...
7
 45
 2,370

A Bigger Place

"Hey Rumble," Button said.

"Hey Button." He said as he and Pipsqueak walked in.

Button looked up from the game he was playing. "You need something?"

"Actually... we came for advice." Pipsqueak said rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't know, I honestly don't think that I should be the one to talk to. Whatever it is, I'll probably give the worst advice. "Button said.

"You're the best stallion for us to talk to," Rumble said.

"Why is that?"

"You're the one who's about to get married." At this, Button immediately gestured for them to sit on the couch.

"What is this about?"

"I'm thinking about marrying my girlfriend, since we just moved in, I just know that now is the time." Rumble said.

"Ok, and you too Pipsqueak?" He only nodded.

"Easy, just take her to her favorite place, or maybe the place you met, and get everything she likes, then tell her your true feelings. You can do that right?" Button said with a smirk.

"Of course we can, anyway, we also came to see how you were doing about the wedding. Are you stressed?"

"Me? Nah, I think that Sweetie Belle is though, with the dress, the invitations, the receptio- Shoot! I almost forgot! I need to go see Pinkie and Cheese about the wedding. Thanks for reminding me!" Before they could react, Button was out the door, and swinging it shut.

Rumble and Pipsqueak stared at each other. "You think he would mind if we played a game on his system?" Pipsqueak asked.

"Nah, as long as we don't mess up his high score." Rumble said as they took a turn for the TV.


"Thanks for coming on such short notice."

"No problem." The married couple said.

Pinkie and Cheese had been married for six years, and had a five year old son. And another baby on the way. They owned their own partying business with treats from the Cakes. Every time there was a new event coming up, they would always get to the town to celebrate whatever wedding, birthday, baby shower, etc. came their way using their senses. But as much as they loved partying, they always came back home to their son Cheesecake.

"It has come to our attention, that you need a bigger party." The expecting mare said. She and Cheese were wearing black suits and spy glasses and they carried a briefcase.

"Let me guess, your senses?" Button asked.

"Nope! It was the newspapers." Cheese said as he grabbed one from the briefcase.

"NEWSPAPERS?!" Button exclaimed as he read it.

"Yeah, didn't you hear?" Pinkie asked.

"No, I didn't." A now calm but stunned Button Mash said.

"If you like that, you'll love that we booked you the castle!"

"WHAT!

Sweetie Belle had just walked in, and heard the last line.

"Yup! We asked Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, and since you're two are their favorite singer and videogame programmer, they said you're free to use the castle." Cheese said.

"Wow, this amazing. Thank you so much!" Sweetie Belle said.

"No problem, we just love making ponies smile." Pinkie said their slogan.


"Oh yeah, we should prepare for the reporters tomorrow at three o'clock." Sweetie Belle said as they waked home.

"You knew?" Button asked.

"Actually, I just found out today from Babs." Sweetie Belle explained.

"Well, we already knew there would be celebrities, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Photo Finish, The Princesses, it goes on and on." Button said, making Sweetie Belle giggle.

Stepping inside, Button found Rumble and Pipsqueak playing his Watchdogs game. "Hey!" Button exclaimed, catching the two's attention.

"Hi Button." Pipsqueak said as he saw the angry stallion's eyes shrink with rage.

"You better not have messed up my high score." Button said with no emotion.

Rumble and Pipsqueak, terrified at his sudden change assured Button that they started a new game.

"You were gone, and we didn't know what to do, so..."Pipsqueak said, having experienced his friend's anger before.

"Yet you decided to play my game?" Button asked.

"Geez Button, relax, they just wanted to play." Sweetie Belle said calming Button immediately after she spoke.

"I guess you're right." Button said.

"We should be going anyway," Rumble said. With that Button walked to the couch and said good bye.

Finding Sweetie Belle in front of the door, they stopped. "You owe me." She said. Nodding quickly they trotted out of the house.

"Great job there Button." She said with a laugh as she and Button sat on the couch and nuzzled.

Author's Note:

Did you like the chapter? I hope you did, let me know. Be sure to like and share with your friends, plus I have a new story about the CMC:pinkiegasp: coming out this summer, so be prepared. And sorry, I know what I said, but the Gala is going to have to wait, this was just too long of a chapter for me. Anyway Peace.
-Candy:heart::pinkiehappy::raritywink::twilightsmile: