• Published 14th May 2015
  • 3,024 Views, 183 Comments

Luna's personal guard - Wonder



As princess of Equestria, it is important that Luna is protected at all times. But maybe she should have put more thought into who she chose to protect her.

  • ...
11
 183
 3,024

A surprising cliff hanger

"Maybe if we set up some sort of spring trap on the throne and sent her flying off." Breeze suggested. The chained duo were sitting on their bedroom floor going over the plans they had made and were coming up with new ones. They had been working on pranks for the past three days, barely leaving the room at all. They had food delivered to them and night court had been cancelled until further notice. Luna was determined to get her revenge on her sister and Breeze was inclined to help her anyway she could.

"You seem to be forgetting that she has wings. Not to mention you'd need a pretty strong spring to move her stubborn flank." Luna huffed and threw her hooves in the air. "This is going nowhere. Every idea we think of has some major flaw and everything that could work would be easily detectable." Luna shuffled through a pile of paper detailing multiple plans for pranking her sister. Most had large red crosses on them.

"Well maybe we're just not thinking big enough." Breeze scratched her mane in thought. "We could get the help from some of the guards, Perhaps they'd have an idea."

"They would be more likely to tell her what we're planning. It is their job after all."

"Fair point." The bat pony slumped to the ground. "It's not like they have a sense of humor anyway."

Luna picked up one of the plans in her magic and set it on fire. "This is ridiculous. I used to be great at pranks. Exemplary in fact. So why can't I think of anything."

"Maybe you're just distracted or something. How about we go for a walk and get some food delivered for when we get back."

Luna smiled expectantly. "Can we have ice cream again?"

"Anything for you, your highness." Breeze bowed dramatically. They both shared a laugh. Luna grabbed every piece of loose paper she could find and stuffed it into one of her desk drawers.

"Shall we go then?" The princess asked. Breeze nodded and walked out the door, Luna following not far behind. They had learned that the most comfortable distance to walk from each other was just over a meter. That way, the chain was pulled of the ground slightly and wasn't getting in the way of their hooves. "So where will we be going? I really enjoyed that market you took me to. Maybe we could go back? Or maybe we can check out the club of night, I hear such a place is filled with light even at midnight. This new age truly is wondrous." Breeze turned her head to look at Luna, but kept walking, having memorized most of the palace layout.

"You mean a night club? No, I've got something even better in mind. Although it may not be as 'new' as you would like."

"Unless you have something a millennium old to show me, then I highly doubt it."

"It's not that old, but you have been there a few times since your return."

"I do not understand." Luna tilted her head.

"The gardens, dummy. Where else in the city can you relax? Everywhere else is too noisy."

"I hardly think the garden are the only place to relax, but I must admit, I do think it would be nice to spend some time there. When I was young, my father would often take me around the old castle's garden on his withers and tell me about the history of the kingdom. He always enjoyed showing me the statues. I wonder what statue is replacing Discord's one." Luna looked out one of the many castle windows. Below she could see part of the castle's hedge maze and a bunch of guards huddled together inside, talking. They appeared lost, which was odd. All guards were required to memorize the layout of the castle, including the maze, so it was odd that they would not be able to find their way out.

"Probably just another symbolic thingy. I remember seeing one statue somewhere around here of a pony playing the tuba. Apparently is was a representation of pride. I swear they just make it up on the spot." Breeze was about to crack a joke about the sculptor when she noticed Luna was acting strange.

"You okay, Luna? You seem kinda... rigid." Breeze slowed down a bit so that Luna was closer. The chain clinked on the ground as the distance between them shortened. "You still upset about what happened?"

"Hmm? No, nothing like that. I was just... observing something. Breeze, I want you to keep an eye out, okay?"

"Sure, but why?" Breeze looked at the princess with concern. Something was wrong. Luna looked worried.

"It is not something I can explain." They passed by a group of Solar guards who nodded respectfully at the princess, and slightly less so to Luna's guard. "Something feels wrong. It feels familiar. I do not like it."

"This is exactly the reason why we are going to the gardens. Your stressed, anxious and apparently paranoid as well." They reach the door to the gardens. "You'll feel better soon. Don't worry."

"Perhaps you are correct, but I would still appreciate it if you kept watch."

Breeze sighed. "If it makes you happy, I'll keep one eye on our surroundings and one on your flank." Luna face hoofed. "What? I got to keep an eye on you. I was never told what part." Breeze smirked

"You're never going to change, are you?" Luna rolled her eyes.

"Never."


Deep within the castle dungeons a group of eight guards sat around an old wooden table. No other ponies frequented this section of the castle so they had recently taken to have their meeting there. It was the perfect place to discuss their plans.

"So you are absolutely sure about this? If we mess this up, we will never get another chance. Everything must be perfect if we are to succeed." The leader of the group spoke. He was an impressive stallion with toned muscles that showed through his light grew fur. His black mane was cut short which had been swept to the side. Soul Cast watched idly as his disciples deliberated amongst themselves. They spoke for a short time before nodding to each other in agreement. "Then let us continue with our preparations. From here on, there is no turning back." He turned towards one guard in particular, Night Eye. "How many do we control?"

"Roughly thirteen percent, sir." Night saluted. "I believe we can double that number within a few weeks."

"That is good to hear." Glade nodded. They were ahead of schedule. "And what of the lapdog?"

"Regrettably we won't be able to do anything with her. She is chained to the princess and would be impossible to capture without being detected."

"Such a shame. What of the rest of you? I trust you are all on schedule with your tasks." The others all replied positively. "Then we have work to do. By the end of the year, Equestria will be ours!" He thrusted a hoof in the air. His fellow guards did the same as they cheered.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Yes everyone, this is the end of this story, but do not worry, because this is actually just the beginning. I have big plans for Breeze, so she won't be gone for long. I will be doing a few other stories before I start the sequel though.

Comments ( 32 )

.......i want to stab you :flutterrage: why would you do this to us. its the cliffhanger of cliffhangers

6589064
Please don't stab me. :fluttercry:

6589175

dang it no knife emotes :pinkiesmile:

CLIFFHANGER ENDING?!
D:
YOU sick sicklittle boob.

Awesome job!
NEVER CHANGE BREEZE!
I await the sequel!

Things are gonna go down.........................................................

I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!!:flutterrage:

6594934
I'm sorry. :fluttercry:
Have a snickers. Your not you when you're hungry. :trollestia:

6616849
I'll look through it later, but if you could help point out the exact locations where you noticed this, that would help a lot. :twilightsmile:

6616849
Also... what does A/N mean? :rainbowhuh:

i await for MOAR! THERE BETTER BE MOAR YOU LITTLE $!?@&

just joking! I love your stories! never change breeze. and when will the sequel come?

6664683
I estimate that a sequel will be in production in 2 months. Maybe more. Maybe less.

Oh I hate cliffhangers.

6589382 ???????????????????? dat good?

Damn, won't show .

6740722
...I actually can't tell if you're being serious or not? :applejackunsure:
Also, I don't understand most of those references. My head is filled with Fallout 4.

6743363
Cliff hangers are my ultimate weapon. :rainbowlaugh:

6589064 If you stab her, there will be no sequel. Silly ponies, making death threats without thinking what will happen.

6793741
...her? I am sorry to tell you but I am a stallion. I just like cute names and profile pictures.

6795567
Pats hair.*
It's okay. I forgive you.:twilightsmile:

6891765
Hmmm good point

6891765
That's going in the sequel. :twilightsmile:
Congrats on an awesome idea.

7301995
Join the club! :rainbowlaugh:

Have you made another story connected to this one?

7603601
There is one story, here, that is a mini story that occurs in between this one and the future sequel.

cute story image is cute :twilightsmile:

8132963
Hmmm, well done on your keen eye. I shall do a this genetic mutation when time permits me.

9061189
Off the top of my head? Sorry. I don't see them very often anymore so it's been awhile since I've read any. As to whether any are in any of my lists? Probably, but I've read a LOT of fics over the years, and my 'collection' of enjoyed fics has gotten quite large. You best bet is just to google search fimfiction and the topic of Heat fics. Or just do it right here on Fimfiction.

9061206
hose and any "heat" fics that was mentioned before. Always looking for good fics. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment